Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Let's say you would had control of a door, where you were able to hop into the body of a celebrity in the world, and be able to see through their eyes, and experience what they experience in person for a short amount of time.

Who would you pick to be your "John Malkovich"?

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nicholas Cage. One of those weird dudes in the rap group Migos. Kylie Jenner, the World's Youngest Billionaire.™

Oct 27, 2017
Nottingham, UK
Honestly, difficult to pick one person but it would be someone of a different race, gender, and/or sexuality because it would be a great way to actually experience life through that lense and see it as a learning experience given I'm white cis male

Oct 27, 2017
Anybody can get dentures, bad hair and go to McDonalds. Dream bigger

I mean, if controlling him was part of the deal I would wire maybe a few million to my real self, give away the rest of his money and assets to charity and ruin his fucking life. Also confess about crimes to the FBI and get him and all his sordid pals locked away.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
I mean, if controlling him was part of the deal I would wire maybe a few million to my real self, give away the rest of his money and assets to charity and ruin his fucking life. Also confess about crimes to the FBI and get him and all his sordid pals locked away.

I guess. I personally could do without POV blow jobs to dictators.

I'd be Ryan Gosling.

Oct 28, 2017
GXd2MwB.png

Evan Stone

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A super popular jpop person. 1. because it'd be legitimately fascinating to experience, on top of getting to experience a different gender and ethnicity and 2. it'd be hilarious to be able to blow people's minds with my surprisingly intimate/comprehensive understanding of what it's like to be a jpop star.