• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Damn why are you posting on Era while on vacation? Go enjoy yourself.

Saladin

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 27, 2021
Visited in 2011. Loved it

As a man who doesn't like the sea nor the beach, I definitely had a good time with the lads there

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Uh, Thailand did decriminalize weed but only for very low THC products and I'm pretty sure it's still illegal to just straight light up, so you know, may still want to be careful there lol

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the police are no joke, don't brag about this unless your following local laws. Now have fun and stay away fro Era.

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
When I find cheapo tickets I'll make it back to East Asia. At the moment great prices from NA to South America and Europe so I am focusing there. Just checked out my Berlin tickets to see if it makes sense to spend a few days, about 2-3, in Munich too since my trip is about 7 days.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
What in the world would make Japan weird as hell? And Phuket is a hellhole of shitty tourists. There are way better beaches there.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
What in the world would make Japan weird as hell? And Phuket is a hellhole of shitty tourists. There are way better beaches there.

March 2020 was right around the time of when people started taking COVID seriously and the lockdowns were beginning. I imagine that's what they mean, but OP seems like they're basically in another world so who knows that the fuck they're talking about