• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
New Twix And Snickers-Flavored Chocolate Milk Now In Stores

New-Twix-And-Snickers-Flavored-Chocolate-Milk-Now-In-Stores-678x381.jpg

Twix Flavored Chocolate Milk is described as combining "the three harmonious flavors of smooth chocolate, rich caramel and cookie to deliver a satisfying taste."

Meanwhile, Snickers Flavored Chocolate Milk is described as offering a "bold, nutty flavor balanced with the intense sweetness of gooey caramel and rich chocolate."

wU0XOu2.gif

milk me if old

Piichan

Oct 28, 2017
Tokyo
I tried the Snickers one a couple of years back, when I was in India for a business trip. It was disgusting.

AlphaCookie

Nov 6, 2017
Washington
I just immediately thought of the old Dollar Tree staple I've bought enough times to know I don't like them, but not enough to not buy them again 6 months later and go "goddamnit why did I buy this"

mwqoeqO.jpg

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
These guys are advertising the protein count on the front?

They're trying sell this as a protein drink? Are you serious?

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Pour me a bowl with some Cinnamon Toast Crunch and chopped up bits of Twix and Snickers and call me am ambulance.

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
Gimme some Three Musketeers Milk (Three Milketeers?) that's about the only chocolate candy I tolerate.

Maybe these are meant more as coffee flavorants than just straight up pour me a glass of candy bar and watch me down it.

Edward

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I just immediately thought of the old Dollar Tree staple I've bought enough times to know I don't like them, but not enough to not buy them again 6 months later and go "goddamnit why did I buy this"

mwqoeqO.jpg
These weren't the best but better than Yoo-Hoo for whatever that is worth. I actually didn't mind the strawberry one. I'm not sure there is a candy bar i would want to drink

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This thread got me reminiscing about another chocolate drink that isn't made anymore. And these might've only been available in the southern US? They were bottled in Atlanta.

6pack-big.jpg

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
These are old as time. They also have Oh Henry and Caramilk

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017

mwqoeqO.jpg

Someone should tell these assholes what a milkshake actually is as they obviously have no idea.

These weren't the best but better than Yoo-Hoo for whatever that is worth. I actually didn't mind the strawberry one. I'm not sure there is a candy bar i would want to drink

Blasphemy. Yoo-Hoo is grest.