• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
In mixed flavoured bags of candy why is there always a lemon flavour? Who the hell eats lemons? It's not even a proper fruit, it's like a garnish. Get that shit out of my skittles. Agree?

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I love lemon skittles and lemon starbursts.

They are the Citizen Kane of fruit chews.

mac

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Heard of lemonade? Cause' I don't think you do.

If you add enough sugar to any fruit it becomes candy. Licorice comes from a root and that's why it taste like crap.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
Lemon is great.

The fact that everyone else at work seems to hate it just makes it better because I get all the lemon-flavord candies.

Fruit

Oct 25, 2017
lemonhead.png

But lemon candy is the best, yo

Cat Dad

Oct 25, 2017
Lemon Starbursts and Skittles are the nice sour vacation from the sweet overload that is all the other flavors.

Eldy

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Lemon candy flavor is good. So is lime. Skittles changing their green flavor from lime to apple was a huge downgrade.

Izzy

Oct 25, 2017
Dude, lemon is an incredible flavor. But very few people just eat a lemon. I mean, some people do but they also cover it in salt and I can't do that.

But! The good stuff is lemon zest. You scrape a little of that in your cooking and you get that wonderful citrus flavor and aroma with no acidity.