Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
breaking the internet was wrong when the horny media said kim kardashian did it. and it was wrong this time too.

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Not a big fan of the film. I'm not sure why I would watch a nearly 40 minute about it.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
I'll check this out later out of interest and see if it convinces me, but maybe I'm just really entertained - I liked the second one every bit as much as the first, such is to say, they're both pretty good. But man the edginess of the title is just...

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
I hated this movie. Turn both Ralph and Venelope into insufferable characters. Product placement galore and garbage new side characters. The internet world is also not as interesting as the producers think, and ages like milk. Easily one of the worst animated movie i see on theatre.

Omegamon

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
With the first one, you could feel it was made by people who love and grew up with arcade games, the movie had a lot of love but nobody has notalgia and love for Google or emojis.

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, he pokes fun at his own video title in the first few minutes.
... by being extremely smug and doing silly voices about flimsy arguments for potential detractors. I get that Youtubers gotta wade through a lot of dumb nonsense to engage viewers but yeesh.

I'm sympathetic to his argument since I thought the internet meme comedy was cynical, uninspired, and distractingly incestuous with other Disney properties (Disney princesses aside) but he spent a long time railing against Ralph's character assassination. Ok, yeah, Ralph was kinda insufferable in the movie but his argument is propping up a version of Ralph he had instead as a nice uncle who spent the first movie talking down to Vanelope. It's a very "not my Ralph" tone that made it feel less logically critical and more fanboy entitled.

JAGMASK

Jan 3, 2018
Wasn't expecting a major spoiler for the irishman in a review for fucking wreck it Ralph. That was a dick move.

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
It wasnt terrible, bit narratively it was worse than 1.

Really liked the princesses part and shank, so a third of the movie really works for me, at least.