• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aska

Jan 11, 2020
|OT3| There are those weird things out there y' know, called "pants"! I know, crazy amiright?

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
and that they connected RS to SF finally
I know but there was still doubt that it was connected. A lot of people were under the impression that they only connected through a cross over and not the same universe.

Now they cleared all the doubt thankfully.
Kanzuki Beach stage...note the characters in the background

sfv-kanzuki-beach-stage.jpg

Is there a reference in women history that involves pants?
Back in the day, women weren't allowed to wear pants, that was a thing meant for men.
You find this even today, to some extend. Just look at school uniforms.
Or vice versa, how a man could never wear a skirt without being shamed to hell and back.
There is also the thing, that pants for women often lack pockets for reasons.

The vast majority of female characters tends to wear skirts / dresses, even if it is not fitting the situation. Just because it is cuter and sexier.
A male version of a costume is often a version with a skirt instead of pants.

Just some quick bullet points.

E: Oh fuck. It just occured to me - were you searching for a reference to use as an OT titel? I blame the heat. <.<

OP
OP
Persephone

Persephone

Oct 25, 2017
my main worry with changing the title from WWCSCD is that it's got Marketability u know? it's a Brand now

caff!!!

Oct 29, 2017
A few meme based ones:
Why Women Criticise Sexualised Character Designs |OT3|Core values of sensible character designs
Why Women Criticise Sexualised Character Designs |OT3| I just like pants

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I personally love the ProZD one because I'll burst out laughing thinking about that video each time I'll see the thread, but the 2B isn't too bad itself as well.
Whichever we end up using in the end, onward with OT3 it is! Love the rebranding idea as well tbh!

Deleted member 18021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Every now and then, there's a thread like the Cammy's Ass one which does little but remind me that this website is still very much inside the Gaming sphere, lol.

Cammy deserves pants. Pants with real pockets.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
Then...

What about 9S? 🤔
9S models are not combat focused and thus shorts are acceptable for such purposes. Though they still need adequate cooling solutions for the advanced processing unit in their heads, thus they have a maximum hair length specification.
I wouldn't be surprised if extended fiction has something like this.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
9S models are not combat focused and thus shorts are acceptable for such purposes. Though they still need adequate cooling solutions for the advanced processing unit in their heads, thus they have a maximum hair length specification.

Convenient reasoning aside, the fact is the android self-destruct only blows up one of their outfits.... and it's not 9S's shorts. :P

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017

Sounds too legit lmao

Lausebub

Nov 4, 2017

If hair can be used for cooling, maybe they have really long pubic and armpit hair.

Manu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Not here to defend 2B but the "heat sink" explanation goes for 9S wearing shorts too.

Congrats on (almost) making it to OT3! Looking forward to keep reading all of you there.

esserius

Oct 26, 2017
Dear god this is way too much discussion about 2B's lack of pants (or entirely not enough? Awkward either way!).

But, bandwagon: 2B or not 2B, Final Pantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.