1 gift from andrewscott87

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from andrewscott87 andrewscott87!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

andrewscott87 said:
Here's the NA DLC bundle for Runbow Pocket on 3DS. I believe this needs to be redeemed directly in-game, under the "Shop" (it looks like a tube TV screen) section. Hope you enjoy it and good luck!

These are our awesome prizes:

• 3DS (NA) 3DS (NA): Runbow Pocket DLC Extra Val-Hue Bundle - Won by qaopjlll qaopjlll (1 entry)

Aug 12, 2019
Rhythm Thief is definitely the code that eluded me the most, I've signed up for so many giveaways in this little place and that one and missed out every time. It's an incredibly popular one that everybody seems to still be trying to get, we all should have definitely bought it on the shop then lol.

1 gift from Nerdkiller

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Nerdkiller Nerdkiller!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Nerdkiller said:
Despite me being in an EU region, my system won't recognise the code. So I'm giving it away.

These are our awesome prizes:

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
Super late but I only got got to check what codes I already redeemed just now.

Here are some Humble Wii U codes. I'll check 3DS now but there will probably only be 1 or two.

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition Wii U
A08MVSDT385B419H

The Fall Wii U
A08MK8KM2V3W2HED

OlliOlli Wii U
A08M782L0K32NB5A

SteamWorld Dig Wii U
A08LJAE41VN4QDL7

Sportsball Wii U
A08LCF1M1RMR8JUP

Runbow - Wii U
B0LPW9NF4RYSJV2M

I feel like I redeemed some of these but apparently not? No message that code has been used unlike others so I must of just bought the games. I know Curve did a very cheap sale for $1 or $2 at one point.

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully these 3DS codes work:

Mighty Switch Force! 3DS
A08KWQ3L2WRGL4D4

OlliOlli 3DS
A08MGY761WC6CY4J

Moon Chronicles Episode 1 3DS
A08M4D0J37E27LNL

SteamWorld Dig 3DS
A08LR6X72YQU4GAB

Gunman Clive 3DS
A08LANG232RYR6BP

Nano Assault EX - Nintendo 3DS
B0L935WN0C95S5XD

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
If MyNintendo wasn't such a hassle to go through I would look through and give away the few doubles of themes I have. But no time now. Rest assured most of the doubles are pretty basic. There were like only 2 or 3 good themes would have extra codes for.

A quick count shows I have 69 downloaded themes including the what seem to be 2 free ones Nintendo put up after the store closed so people still have options.

Dom6

Oct 26, 2017
If MyNintendo wasn't such a hassle to go through I would look through and give away the few doubles of themes I have. But no time now. Rest assured most of the doubles are pretty basic. There were like only 2 or 3 good themes would have extra codes for.

A quick count shows I have 69 downloaded themes including the what seem to be 2 free ones Nintendo put up after the store closed so people still have options.
I didn't even know we could look through old My Nintendo codes/redeems. Where did you check that or did you just keep track of it

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even know we could look through old My Nintendo codes/redeems. Where did you check that or did you just keep track of it

Select Points summary on the left toolbar then click points history. It shows everytime you earn and redeem codes.

You can only select from the last 5 months specifically. Otherwise you have to slowly scroll loading more and more (I use MyNintendo services regularly and a ton earlier on with Miitomo and 3DS/Wii U discounts). Navigate away by accident and you have to do it over.

Went all the way back to March 2016 with the launch. Found a bunch of 3DS movies I never redeemed (Usually from the defunct Nintendo Video) as well as a Wii U game, Year Walk. I redeemed the other 2 Wii U indies already.

Feel bad I didn't mention this sooner for people who didn't know. It was in the back of my mind to post a reminder but I really don't post much anymore. This thread being a huge exception.

Dom6

Oct 26, 2017
It's all good! There's a chance I missed something but can't do anything about it now.
If anything, this is good to know for the future moving forward for any of the Switch and Mobile/PC redeems.

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
Going to miss the Eshop stores. Lots of memories but I feel like I got most of what I wanted from the storefronts. Can't get it all but I think I grabbed most of what matters to me. :)

Hogger

Nov 18, 2017
Going to miss the Eshop stores. Lots of memories but I feel like I got most of what I wanted from the storefronts. Can't get it all but I think I grabbed most of what matters to me. :)

Sometimes I just left the stores open to enjoy the music while I was doing something else. The shops had amazing music and I appreciated the rotation of songs. Oh well, there is always Youtube.

Oct 27, 2017
Already missing the notifications from this thread. Was loving how lively it got up to the eShops last moment of breath. Did anyone ever set up a post mortem / playing all the random games we purchased due to FOMO?

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Already missing the notifications from this thread. Was loving how lively it got up to the eShops last moment of breath. Did anyone ever set up a post mortem / playing all the random games we purchased due to FOMO?
It would be cool to have a thread for that. I've been very surprised by Yokai Watch 2/3. They're very charming and imo compare very well to Pokemon. Fantasy Life has also been a nice surprise that I put off for years. On the other hand, I was a bit disappointed with Denpamen. I thought it would be my jam based on how quirky it is and the gameplay description, but wow, it is jank. Hopefully 2 and 3 are better.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018

I'd be up for a "what retro Nintendo games are you all playing thread"! I grew quite fond of a lot of you peeps in here, I must say :) And I have lots to share about my current Kirby playthroughs!

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Sean Noonan
Dang it, the new copy of Ever Oasis I ordered from Amazon last week finally arrived... well not quite. Instead of Ever Oasis, I received a blackhead face mask. And now I can't buy it digitally and the price of the game has gone up $15 since last week.

I had the same thing happen in 2016! LOL. I got an XB1 deal with a couple games and limited edition controller etc on Prime Day and planned to sell the extraneous items to make it a better deal, and it was already a good price so I was psyched. I think I got one of the very last orders so it was backordered and they sent me parts of the order piecemeal except they were wrong and completely different non-gaming items. They re-sent everything but the console. I had to contact CS a few times and eventually they agreed to refund a pro-rated portion of the bundle, for the console itself. I think I had to do the math myself and convince them it was a reasonable solution.

I used the refund to buy a used XB1 from rokkerkory and it worked perfectly and I had many fond memories with that system before getting a Series S abour a year ago.

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017

It would be cool to have a thread for that. I've been very surprised by Yokai Watch 2/3. They're very charming and imo compare very well to Pokemon. Fantasy Life has also been a nice surprise that I put off for years. On the other hand, I was a bit disappointed with Denpamen. I thought it would be my jam based on how quirky it is and the gameplay description, but wow, it is jank. Hopefully 2 and 3 are better.

Yeah I'd be cool with a post mortem thread. We could definitely talk about these games we're playing, that we nearly went out of minds to get.

We could even share tips and tricks, especially for some of the more obscure stuff.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
The last physical games I bought during all this arrived so thought I'd post a photo (or two).

Can't wait to play all these games in my backlog.

wr6nrXV.jpg

4UI9D6F.jpg

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
lol my entire library is basically just 8 of your games (10 if you count Omega Ruby and Moon over their counterparts that you have) plus Super Pokemon Rumble and Rhythm Thief, in terms of retail/non-eShop exclusive games.

DassoBrother

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan
I might try to chase down physical if Fire Emblem Echoes and New Super Mario Bros 2. Didn't think I'd be wanting to fill out my 3DS collection but here I am. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Garrison

Oct 27, 2017
Felt so happy last weekend after going to a comic book convention nearby and getting like 10+ Streepasses. I go out with my 3ds everywhere lately. Got one more at the park last night.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to disneyworld with my 3DS. Hoping to get some hits…not the same as a comic convention.
MCO (Orlando international airport) used to be pretty solid for streetpass hits. Last spring was the first time I ever went through without getting one. I hope you get some! Streetpasses in the wild are just awesome.

I wish there was an easier way to finish the portraits in street pass, I haven't encountered a new "PINK" piece in years now.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
MCO (Orlando international airport) used to be pretty solid for streetpass hits. Last spring was the first time I ever went through without getting one. I hope you get some! Streetpasses in the wild are just awesome.

I wish there was an easier way to finish the portraits in street pass, I haven't encountered a new "PINK" piece in years now.
Fortunately, I'm done with the puzzle pieces. Just slowly filling out my flower and fish collection. Turned off the shmup and zombie game years ago but maybe I'll revisit if I can actually get more than 10 hits.

olubode

Oct 28, 2017
I might try to chase down physical if Fire Emblem Echoes and New Super Mario Bros 2. Didn't think I'd be wanting to fill out my 3DS collection but here I am. 🤷🏻‍♂️
eStarland might work for you. Keep in mind it's a World version, meaning while it's in English and Region-Free but was originally made for non-NA countries like Singapore and UAE. https://www.estarland.com/product-d.../Fire-Emblem-Echoes-Shadows-Of-Valentia/53058

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Street Pass in a University/College campus was great.

Kinda wish it's brought back and expanded upon in the future. Also, with Pictochat too

Garrison

Oct 27, 2017
I would love to go a legit retro game convention soon and would be happy just to check things out and get streetpass hits there.
Fortunately, I'm done with the puzzle pieces. Just slowly filling out my flower and fish collection. Turned off the shmup and zombie game years ago but maybe I'll revisit if I can actually get more than 10 hits.
I bought all the streetpass games before the closure and started placing the puzzle pieces in like 4-5 different puzzles instead of working on them one by one. Already finished 2 of them but I will for sure be working on them more thoughtfully. I walk every day at least 2 miles and get coins for the games easily. But I don't think I am getting more than 10 a day thou for some reason. I've been enjoying the whole thing a lot and wish I would've done all this sooner back when it was more popular. Idc thou I'm taking my 2ds with me everywhere this year for sure!

julian

Oct 27, 2017
I would love to go a legit retro game convention soon and would be happy just to check things out and get streetpass hits there.

I bought all the streetpass games before the closure and started placing the puzzle pieces in like 4-5 different puzzles instead of working on them one by one. Already finished 2 of them but I will for sure be working on them more thoughtfully. I walk every day at least 2 miles and get coins for the games easily. But I don't think I am getting more than 10 a day thou for some reason. I've been enjoying the whole thing a lot and wish I would've done all this sooner back when it was more popular. Idc thou I'm taking my 2ds with me everywhere this year for sure!
It caps at 10 coins a day and 300 coins total. It's brutal.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
Street Pass in a University/College campus was great.

Kinda wish it's brought back and expanded upon in the future. Also, with Pictochat too

The only issue with streetpass is if you lived in a rural area or an area without many people who had a 3DS like I did you could never get any hits at all so could never actually complete any of the puzzles or games lol

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
I still remember visiting Japan with my 3DS and collecting all prefectures as contacts on StreetPass. And literally everybody was playing MH4U 😂 Good times!

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah I'd be cool with a post mortem thread. We could definitely talk about these games we're playing, that we nearly went out of minds to get.

We could even share tips and tricks, especially for some of the more obscure stuff.

A post mortem thread would be amazing! I was going to a weird little post mortem write up myself, because it was all such a unique whirlwind experience, and now I've got all these amazing games that I'm both playing for the first time and rediscovering. It's been lovely falling in love with my 3DS all over again, and with added appreciated for the Wii U as well. It's also interesting trying to prioritize games in case the free DLC does get taken away sooner than later. Layton vs. Phoenix Wright is my current priority, then DQVII. I'm grateful to Capcom and Square for keeping their servers up, though.

I also spent some time with Yo-Kai Watch 2/3, and was really impressed. I think I'll go back and pick up the first game before playing any further, because they seem to have some light story continuity going on -- which is obvious in retrospect with Nathan/Keita always on the cover for each game.

The last physical games I bought during all this arrived so thought I'd post a photo (or two).

Can't wait to play all these games in my backlog.

wr6nrXV.jpg

4UI9D6F.jpg

Legendary collection! That's 90% of my 3DS physical wishlist right there, ha. Incredible selection of games.