Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
Screenshot_20210724-102645_Chrome.jpg

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
That Space Jam drop is crazy. I wonder if family movies get streamed more on HBO Max.

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
Find it hilarious at the Black Widow vs Space Jam competition some people have been harping on about.

Latest entry in the biggest movie franchise of all time against a shitty sequel to a shitty 25 year old movie. Says a lot more about Black Widow than Space Jam tbh.

kowhite

May 14, 2019
Find it hilarious at the Black Widow vs Space Jam competition some people have been harping on about.

Latest entry in the biggest movie franchise of all time against a shitty sequel to a shitty 25 year old movie. Says a lot more about Black Widow than Space Jam tbh.

It mean, Black Widow handily slaughtered Space Jam by any meaningful metric so I'm not sure what that would say about Black Widow, that's expected.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
What's hilarious to me is that it's Snake Eyes opening weekend, and it can't even have a story about it doing bad for people to care about that at least. Focus is still on other films.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Ehhhh, I'd wager In The Heights and even GvK aren't bad films per say.
Oh right, I'm sure Heights is fine, though it seemed to vanish pretty quickly

Regarding GvM, the action scenes are so good that it helps one forgot how awful the human scenes are.
Somehow they made them even worse than KoTM.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
guessing fuckface james will keep his fucking mouth shut like his does about his vaccination status this week.

usually family films have better legs but fuck that movie was awful