• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
The Fast and Furious Family Part 1 and The Fast and Furious Family Part 2 next year.

It all started with family. It ends with family.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Nah. By resurrecting Palpatine, the ST destroyed the last remaining victory of the OT characters.
Yes and no. Yes, in that the legacy characters did fight for nothing. No, in that TRoS still maintain the status quo set by the OT. So it not only doesn't hate the OT but it also wants to borrow story bits and characters from it.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
So will the alt-right promote Sonic to counter BoP just as they did for Alita?
please god no

tbf Sonic's New Best Friend Tom has a black wife and (I think?) mixed race daughter, so maybe the alt right will be too mad at PC culture gone wild to try and boost the Sonic movie.

Just lord help me if I ever see someone make a "blue lives matter" joke in connection to it

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
When people want more Frozen than star wars. Cool.
giphy.gif

Deleted member 55966

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 15, 2019
Ghostbusters is falling into that exact same trap Star Wars did where it's prophesizing all of the old stuff as these biblical items of severe importance that need to be respected. Which is even weirder in Ghostbusters than Star Wars as in Ghostbusters it was made clear a lot of the stuff they had were pieces of junk that could barely hold an organization together.

You may get one good film about it but I imagine the nostalgia grabbing will get worse and worse if they get sequels at the cost of actual new ideas to develop on.
The old station wagon is apparently millennium falcon levels of sacred to the Ghostbusters Cinematic Universe (tm). I look forward to the sequel bringing back Bill Murray just to kill him for shock.

I can totally see the alt-right coopting Sonic; such is its fate. We're just in the hope phase of the cycle.

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
The old station wagon is apparently millennium falcon levels of sacred to the Ghostbusters Cinematic Universe (tm). I look forward to the sequel bringing back Bill Murray just to kill him for shock.

I can totally see the alt-right coopting Sonic; such is its fate. We're just in the hope phase of the cycle.

Bill Murray would probably pay them to kill off his Ghostbusters character.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Fuck me, Bad Boys For Life was so damn good, way better than it had any right to be. Can't wait for the sequel.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Skywalker will pass it I think, it kinda did better than expected last week and that fucked with most peoples fantasy teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.