Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
On Star Wars Day it is fitting we get numbers that helps secure Star Wars record of #1 all time. You did it Surfinn

DOM

5lmMo_T1Q9kkL-vEiQhpPIDO18zPRUD2yLoSqVxjkRo.jpg

Brace for it falling from a record that wasn't important as a matter of it or your identity. It will happen.

And given Avengers propensity to outperform weekend est, it may yet still beat TFAs 2nd weekend.

Last edited:

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Well, Feige had to let y'all Star Wars fans have something
He's got greater aspirations tho, like talking down those talking CG cat things once and for all, for the greater good

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
sounds like good news to me - Endgame makes boatloads of money but still leaves some on the table for Tec Chu to make waves next weekend

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Other than the fact that you're always going to drop off big from a $1+ billion OW, there are also just literally fewer showtimes this weekend than last.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
It's cool that a film like avatar is the all time highest. It was also neat that titanic a romance movie on a doomed voyage was the highest for so long.

MCU holds so many insane records anyhow I don't see the point in hoping for avatar to get toppled. I don't see anymovie coming for avatar for a long, long, time.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Warner brothers needs to make some Asoiaf spin off movies

preferably ones that are Independent of the main story so people don't have to have seen or read it already

I have this idea for a far southern empire of Sothyros trilogy.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen I always knew America was the greatest country on the planet.

God bless our reigning box office king JJ Abrams on this blessed holiday.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
I was told, on good authority, that Captain Marvel was a bomb with 1.1 billion. So I think Endgame needs at least 10 billion to profit.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
It's cool that a film like avatar is the all time highest. It was also neat that titanic a romance movie on a doomed voyage was the highest for so long.

MCU holds so many insane records anyhow I don't see the point in hoping for avatar to get toppled. I don't see anymovie coming for avatar for a long, long, time.
Well the highest earner adjusted for inflation has been a romance movie for like the past 8 decades. And held the non inflated record for 25 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.