• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Hobo

Oct 27, 2017
The parry timing could definitely be tweaked to be a little more forgiving. As it is, the window is tight and the punishment for missing it is pretty severe.

I really enjoyed the demo overall though.

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
I finished the demo over the weekend and really enjoyed it. I didn't fool with magic much, and eventually had to use the AI summon feature to finally beat the last boss. The first form is easy, the second, not so much for me without a distraction to draw his aggro. Magic may have helped with that if I had leveled it up but I pumped it all into my stats. Hopefully the full game comes to Game Pass at some point.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I finished the demo over the weekend and really enjoyed it. I didn't fool with magic much, and eventually had to use the AI summon feature to finally beat the last boss. The first form is easy, the second, not so much for me without a distraction to draw his aggro. Magic may have helped with that if I had leveled it up but I pumped it all into my stats. Hopefully the full game comes to Game Pass at some point.

It's releasing Day 1 on Game Pass