• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I'm really wondering if
Sigrun and Bombate
will get it on? The innuendo between those two is funny

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
idk why, but for some reason the game isnt detecting my controller and when I put the resolution to 1080p, the picture is huge and cuts off

data west

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think this game should be open world because not all games should

....but man I'd love an open world game in their nazi occupied USA. It's really fascinating just walking down the streets and reading the papers and looking at how tv, music, books, etc changed

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The game is fantastic, so far I find it better than The New order which was fantastic. Really addictive, fast-paces shooting. Just what I loved with The New Order.

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
Played for a few hours today, really loved it. The gameplay is a big improvement from the first game imo, art direction and atmosphere is also incredible. The new assault rifle feels much better.

Pitou

Oct 25, 2017
loving the interactions with the characters in your little base area. they are all awesome.

Cushen

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Downloading now. Excited to give it a go on PC. Built it a few months ago (just a budget rig) and this will be the first demanding game I run. It has been a pure PUBG and Stardew machine until now.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Set was my favorite new character on 2014

Super Spesh looks like he's gonna be my favorite of 2017 'i'm just fucking with ya man'

ramyeon

Oct 25, 2017
Just played the first 10 minutes or so.

Intro was amazing, love all the characterization for BJ going on. First impression was that it looks stunning. Having just finished New Order it is even more apparent.

But why on earth are the subtitles so tiny?

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Only played for about 30 minutes, but really enjoying it so far. Intro was great. Does anyone know if the game clearly indicates when you can use the Enigma Codes you get from Commanders? I tried looking in the first area & didn't see anything.

Aygomyownroad

Oct 27, 2017
Can I make a huge complaint.

This game is amazing but the subtitles are so so small. I have a 42inch 4k tv and from sofa I'm struggling to read the writing.

I may get my eyes tested but the text is so small!

Has Bean

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to get home and check this out!

What difficulty is everyone playing at? I never played the first, so no clue what to expect.

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
How's this one play compared to the first one? I enjoyed the first game for the story/presentation/characters but didn't really love how it felt to play (Doom spoiled me, I think). Does this feel basically the same as the first or will I notice a difference?

Oct 25, 2017
How's this one play compared to the first one? I enjoyed the first game for the story/presentation/characters but didn't really love how it felt to play (Doom spoiled me, I think). Does this feel basically the same as the first or will I notice a difference?

Really damn good. Movement and body awareness is strong and you now pick up items automatically when moving so less time is spent looking at the floor and hammering square. Firing guns akimbo feels meaty and amazing.

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Really damn good. Movement and body awareness is strong and you now pick up items automatically when moving so less time is spent looking at the floor and hammering square. Firing guns akimbo feels meaty and amazing.

Sounds promising! So you'd say the feel has changed, and for the better? I know I'll play this I'm just debating if it'll be an impulse at launch purchase or waiting until it gets a bit cheaper.

boxfactory

Oct 27, 2017

How is the writing? And have they kept the ridiculous stuff like the first game?

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
Finished the main story right around nine hours, while doing some exploring and no side missions. Will be going back to this once Odyssey is finished. The writing is probably the best in an FPS ever, and it's rivaling some of Naughty Dog's work. Just an amazing experience, and will def be replaying just like I did with TNO.

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry if this was asked already but are there any PS4 Pro enhancements for 1080p users? I couldn't find any info about it.

Oct 27, 2017
I've been playing this for 5 hours and 22 minutes, and my god, is it worth every dollar! (I got the collector's edition at Gamestop)

I can't get enough of destroying these Nazis, it's a real gibfest lol.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think this game should be open world because not all games should

....but man I'd love an open world game in their nazi occupied USA. It's really fascinating just walking down the streets and reading the papers and looking at how tv, music, books, etc changed

I would absolutely love a man in the high castle influenced game for sure. I did really enjoy the world building in TNO, even if was combined with the robot dogs and giant mechs lol.

Oct 27, 2017
Sucks you can't pick chapters after finishing. I blew through New Order and then went back and searched for collectibles, planned on doing the same with New Colossus

Oct 27, 2017
1 life permadeath mode without checkpoints or manual saves.

Seriously? I mean, SERIOUSLY?

Ohh wel, I can live without another platinum I'll buy it for the awesome ride.

Oct 27, 2017
I love how
There are many references in game to "Both sides" or the Nazis complaining that their enemies want to inflict violence on them just because they have opposing views.

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds promising! So you'd say the feel has changed, and for the better? I know I'll play this I'm just debating if it'll be an impulse at launch purchase or waiting until it gets a bit cheaper.

Just improved upon really. Feels like a nice improvement on the alreadyy strong shooting of The New Order.

How is the writing? And have they kept the ridiculous stuff like the first game?

Really good. Like TNO and TOB it strikes a balance between being emotionally resonant and totally batshit.

Dave1988

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it suck that you can't return to previous chapters to mop up collectibles and whatnot. Gonna wait for 100% collectible guides to come out before I start playing.

Dick Justice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was confused as to why the reviews on Steam are quite mixed, then I realized.
5588283b71.png