Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
EA - Yep.
Activision - Slightly better than last-gen. Still bad.
Konami - More like Unko-nami!
Atlus - Good games, no particularly bad business practices. Their Persona/Catherine creative team is stupidly dumb when it comes to LGBT and gender issues... or they are deliberately bigoted.
THQ Nordic - They interviewed on 8chan. It was a stupid PR move they shouldn't have done, but seriously? Complete boycott-worthy?
Rockstar, CD Project Red - Not happy about the poor working conditions on their big games. I'd rather see them delayed and with higher price tags than know its developers were exploited.
Google - "Hey! Let's keep supporting a dictatorship in the name of capitalism and use everyone's data with reckless abandon!" Also Stadia.
Riot - Good to see them lose that lawsuit. Hope to see some changes in the long term.
Nicalis and Dangen - Fuck them both. A stain on indie publishing. If they didn't have the latest Binding of Isaac expansion and Bumbo, I would have my hands free of them.

My personal pick among these is Konami. It felt like they actively tried to sever all goodwill with their original fanbase and talented devs in favor of pachinko. Then when they try to make amends, they half-ass it with disastrous results(Metal Gear Survive AND Contra Rogue Corps). Let's not forget their orwellian and downright hateful treatment of workers. Any underperforming staff are demoted to blue-collar jobs; anyone who leaves is put on a blacklist to prevent migration to other studios.

Konami's suits are rotten to the core and belong nowhere but on the streets or in prison.

OP
OP
BoJack

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Can someone send me a video about this Atlus' mistake? I don't know anything about it.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Probably Konami for making Kojima put out a half finished game and then treating him bad. I also hate 2k for how they manage the NBA games.