Would you let Dom drive your kid to school?

• Yes

Votes: 65 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 33.7%

• Total voters
Jan 20, 2022
That is to say: Is Dominic Toretto a "good" driver? I mean, he's clearly a good driver, but is he a good driver? Dude has been in a ton of wrecks, speeding violations and circumstances that would generally be considered unsafe. He has also demonstrated a remarkable ability to control a car and protect his family, so there's reasonable cause to trust he will keep your child safe.

Scott Lufkin

Dec 7, 2017
I think you mean is he a "safe" driver, and I'd say yes, he likely is. He's also one to almost for sure not worry about fully stopping at a stop sign or whatever. The reason I'd vote no is really because whoever is with him will be in danger from his enemies!

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Dom strikes me as the kind of guy who have a heart of gold when it comes to driving a kid to school. Also, the plot gods wouldn't put a school-aged child in danger and would likely put Dom into danger as he turns away from the parking lot.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
dom the kind of guy to race the train to get the kid to school on time. idk if thats a good or bad thing

Chimpzy

Dec 5, 2018
Yes, for sure, without a second thought. My kid would have such ludicrous amounts of plot armor they'd be effectively immortal. It's that kind of universe.

It's myself I should be worried about in case the plot demands I die for character development purposes.

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Assuming that being in the position to ask this of Dom means that I'm in the Family, yes absolutely. His passenger seat is probably the safest spot my kid can be. If he pulled up as my Uber driver... maybe not.

Oct 27, 2017
Just going off all the past movies....maybe they get shot at on the way to school, maybe they stop a nuclear attack on the way to school...in the end....theyll get there safe and well be family.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
it's worth the chance at fatality to roll up in a sweet ride and being seen as a cool kid.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
fuck Toretto, my money is on Shaw with my kid
mcdfaan_ec405-2000-0246299876584f4dbb770933a5f64a77.jpg

DarthMasta

Feb 17, 2018
I think the kid would be fine, he'd get in a few crashes, but Toretto would always save him, because that's what superheroes do.

ShadBy

Oct 8, 2023
Has anyone canonically died in a car he was driving? I believe he has an impeccable record.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
To school sure? But they'd have to park down the street cuz I don't trust him in a school zone.

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone canonically died in a car he was driving? I believe he has an impeccable record.
I believe he usually ends up driving a car solo in the big climactic moments of most of the films, and only get a passenger if he like catches someone with his car as they fall out of a helicopter or something, so maybe he does know his passengers are likely to be in danger and his aura of protection is only for himself?