Gestalt

The Fallen
Nov 10, 2017
Honestly I'd kind of love it, provided it's done with the right amount of satire and self awareness; something the Hitman series is already known for. For example, in Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death you often have to use excessive force on protestors and the like, and it's presented in a way that's genuinely funny given the context and Dredd's character. It's a total parody of the republican wet dream of overzealous policing. If Hitman did something similar but kept it in line with 47's character, I wouldn't have any issue with it. On the flip side, a lot of people would think it's edgy and it would no doubt cause controversy. For me, if done properly I think it could actually be pretty interesting and a solid avenue to play with more dark humor, though.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I would enjoy it less I think. Offing horrible people in a dead pan but over the top comical way is a staple of the series. IMHO.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, that's really good. That's some Anton Chigurh shit I want to see more often. What story mission leads to that?

Intervention, looks like.

I've heard the recording myself but I'm not sure if I've ever actually done the mission story. I should go back to 1's levels at some point since I never saw most of what they have in them; just don't have much motivation for that yet...