• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which November?

• Hossvember

Votes: 169 46.6%
  • Nashvember

Votes: 194 53.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Disco+Inferno+Alex+Wright+crossbody.gif

Morrison71

Oct 27, 2017
I feel bad for not giving 205 live a chance. I loved WCW cruise weights back in the day. Maybe I should actually check it out one of these days.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
LOL they've teased a thumbtack spot the whole match, turns out the bag was full of candy corn, and they just did a candy corn table spot. lol

Deleted member 13037

Okada needs to face Norton with the title on the line if he wants to cement his legacy.

Morrison71

Oct 27, 2017
Man Rey Jr. was pretty great. I'll be looking forward to his hall of fame speech. It's clear he left a big hole WWE can't fill.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
You absolute madman!

Pre Russo 1999 is the worst. Every episode is three hours long. The wrestling is bad 99% of the time. The angles are worse most of the time. Russo at least brings this spark of energy to the whole thing. Note that even before he shows up they are swerve happy and predisposed to awful distraction/run in filled matches. Russo showing up just doubles the uncomfortable language towards women and the shoot language and telling people that this angle was already done in the WWF in 1995-1999. They bring up WWF at least five times an episode, to the point where people are counting their WWF title wins and continuing feuds from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.