• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
Every time I think I've seen the funniest bug or most glitched out mess with these games, something new comes along and completely obliterates the previous, and I think this one takes the cake. It's a trainwreck so absolutely beautiful it almost feels intentional, like a Y2K bug parody or something. But deep down you know, that sadly it's still actual incompetence

edit: if Jericho wasn't so firmly out of WWE at the current time they could spin it for the ideal DLC promo lmao

SAVE_US.Y2J

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, that's a very strong contender for Bug of the Year, and it's literally New Year's Day.

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Bit unfair to have such a strong contender for bug of the decade on the very first day.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out what bit of code could possibly be causing this. Are they actually using a single digit to quantify the year?

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Jim Fucking Sterling Son is officially on the case.

Didn't they get rid o Yukes so the game quality could be better?
No the word is that they dropped Yukes because Yukes wanted the quality to be better and they were working on their own wrestling game on the side to stretch their creative muscles. 2K wasn't a fan of them potentially making competition for WWE2K so they got the boot.

Oct 25, 2017
What was that? I coudn't hear the new WWE 2K news over the sound of me being able to launch and play FirePro Wrestling World in 2020 with no issues.

Pokemaniac

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out what bit of code could possibly be causing this. Are they actually using a single digit to quantify the year?
I have no idea what they did, but the fact it's date related means the sky is the limit for how dumb it could be. Dates are notoriously complicated, to the point that rolling your own date code basically guarantees the presence of bugs.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Yuke's trying to bounce back from a rough 2019

rEtvo.gif