NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Naomi had the biggest pop. Her theme is just hyped. Tiffany needs a new one, nothing to grab on to.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Naomi's theme having me like "maybe not all def rebel is bad"
Then Bayley's new theme hits

My champ deserves better

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
The Tiffy Time taunt is awesome. It's my second favorite taunt, behind Ariana Grace trying to get people to kiss her hand.

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
wtf are they chanting?

French Era translate pls

From Reddit:

"Simplement deux ! Simplement deux !" : "Only two ! Only two !" It's an absolutely iconic line here, as it comes from our hometown commentators, Agius and Chereau (they were introduced by Corey at the start of the show). It will be chanted every time there is a two-count, you can count on it.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Ludwig Kaiser is a lucky man that's all I'm gonna say on that
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I was watching backlash 1999 in the haze of my cold last night, and this thread is really bringing back the spirit of Jerry Lawler as the event bounced between the godfather's hoes and then debra simply being debra at ringside.

Damn these announce tables were manufactured in japan

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
good match, crowd giving them love, and they're getting time.

Maybe this 5 match card shit is a good idea.

edit: nvm that finish sucked >_>

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 23, 2022
That was sudden.

Why can't we get these kind of friendlies from New Day? Woods vs Kofi during the King of the Ring Semi Finals a few years ago would've been great.

Awww ... friendship.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Ending was a bit too abrupt but I like that Bayley's face runs tend to involve a number of different finishes like this, at least my memory of her nxt title run way back was similar.

Seems to be a trend more with fighting face champs

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Also, will Bloodline cost Jey the match? I mean, he can't feel comfortable with those three impostors lurking around.

Gaiaknight

Oct 25, 2017
And there is the tease for jey turning up to help roman down the line war games survivor series has potential in the future