Jinsaryko

Oct 27, 2017
Did she forget she wasn't legal? Kind of strange fuck up on Kairi.

Edit: Or was it a ref fuck up? Strange.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I think the ref's moment really killed the back half of the match should have just let it play out.

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 23, 2022
I think the Warriors are gonna win this unless they do the Asuka misses the mist and hits Kairi spot.

This is the best match I've seen from any of these four in a while.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
match has been fine imo, the actual botch was by the ref and it threw everything off, even the kabukis

Jinsaryko

Oct 27, 2017
Other than that weird mess up who was legal or not, this match is way better than I expected.

Edit: Holy shit that Jaded was fucking sick.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
just got a email saying my sub expired ;_;

no Cody for me it seems (the stream is still going tho)

16bitnova

Oct 28, 2017
Good match overall. But, again, Jade is obviously still learning. She looked so mechanical and lost at times.

Jeffolation

Shinra Employee
Oct 30, 2017
Kabuki Warriors looked great getting heat on Bianca, really dug that part of the match. Jade felt pretty awkward out there.

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 23, 2022
Ending was sloppy, but I can't get mad at that result.

Just about everything I criticized was amended here. Yes Dmg Ctrl loses again, but it was competitive and everyone looked strong.

Karsha

May 1, 2020
Jade moves like a robot, she doesn't flow at all.

As for the result fuck this but it was expected, they will feud with each other by summerslam.
Also the Ref botch wasn't ref's fault, Kairi forgot she tagged Asuka and started doing the action by her own. Also Asuka waiting at Jade's leg 1 whole min before attacking her was weird as hell

Ryno

Oct 25, 2017
These two are so physically dominant I can't see them losing cleanly at all. Brothers of destruction energy

Altairre

Oct 25, 2017
Asuka and Kairi getting to show off how they work together. Just present the champions like this and let them actually win a couple of matches.