Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Nov 23, 2022
In the long run, they're gonna get their asses beat, but I look forward to Otis and everyone snapping and beating up Gable.

Vylash

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They tried doing that with Deuce and Domino and look what happened there.
god I miss them, the goats

Entrance+with+Cherry+1.gif

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
It's a shame Tozawa is treated like a joke when he is easily the best wrestler in Alpha Academy, I miss DG Tozawa , dude is capable of having banger matches if they let him.

twinturbo2

Oct 27, 2017
Jupiter, FL
I feel like the Bloodline is gonna cost Jey the match, mainly because Jey will probably end up returning the favor on Smackdown the following week, because I don't see Tama Tonga making it to the finals either.

Yeah. Not exactly sure how this benefits Iyo either. She had the most impressive performance tonight among the women. I also feel some backstage politics are also at play here, because Becky has been very open about how she sees Lyra as the future ace of the company, and Becky's contract is apparently up in less than a month, so I can see them giving her whatever she wants in order to get her to sign a new deal.
Isn't Io's contract up next year?

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Sol Ruca and Lash Legend qualified for the Women's North American Championship ladder match at NXT Battleground so far.

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023
I don't know If It was on my end but this was the quietest main event I've ever saw on the regular show.

And Gallus is back... Yay?!

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
According to the internet Lyra is 5'6" or 5'7"... nothing I've seen with her does she come off as being that tall.
Yeah, internet is very wrong. She had a stare down with Iyo this week and they were practically the same height. Also looking back at her last feud in NXT she was the same height as Roxanne too. They're both listed as 5'1"

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Not surprising. When you have this guy who's in charge of creative, I don't know if anything will be done about it:

View: https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/822543701759168512

Eh, I think Triple H will absolutely do something about it, especially if he's pressured to by the higher ups. Because this is not the kind of scandal TKO wants to have on their plate. Especially since WWE is in the middle of their big "Love Has No Labels" campaign.

Rustyspider13

Shinra Employee
Nov 16, 2023
Eh, I think Triple H will absolutely do something about it, especially if he's pressured to by the higher ups. Because this is not the kind of scandal TKO wants to have on their plate. Especially since WWE is in the middle of their big "Love Has No Labels" campaign.
I agree that this can't be brushed under the carpet. A ton of WWE people are trumpers/republican. But you don't advertise that to the world. Especially with that kind of clip. It's not "best for business".

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
I agree that this can't be brushed under the carpet. A ton of WWE people are trumpers/republican. But you don't advertise that to the world. Especially with that kind of clip. It's not "best for business".
Honestly a lot of the champions right now aren't even republican, or at least identify publicly as one. The only one who seems to have ousted themselves is Bayley, and that's just because she loves to tweet/post stuff from Jordan Peterson which is a huge red flag. Becky isn't a republican (in fact, she's very much a Democrat as she's been a massive supporter of BLM and other left wing causes), and I don't think Roxanne is one either, considering she's tweeted a bunch of pro-Palestine stuff. I would also argue that while Triple H is absolutely a republican, he's probably one of the few remaining in the top brass. As Nick Khan donates constantly to democratic candidates, and Ari Emmanuel is related to Rahm Emmanuel, Biden's ambassador to Japan.

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023

Not only that, but saying that when Bianca and Becky are the lockroom leaders is shooting your own foot for future programs.

liked by who now? :3

Can't wait for the pop when Mami returns and sees them on the ring.

Rustyspider13

Shinra Employee
Nov 16, 2023
Honestly a lot of the champions right now aren't even republican, or at least identify publicly as one. The only one who seems to have ousted themselves is Bayley, and that's just because she loves to tweet/post stuff from Jordan Peterson which is a huge red flag. Becky isn't a republican (in fact, she's very much a Democrat as she's been a massive supporter of BLM and other left wing causes), and I don't think Roxanne is one either, considering she's tweeted a bunch of pro-Palestine stuff. I would also argue that while Triple H is absolutely a republican, he's probably one of the few remaining in the top brass. As Nick Khan donates constantly to democratic candidates, and Ari Emmanuel is related to Rahm Emmanuel, Biden's ambassador to Japan.
That's nice to hear about Becky and Roxanne. Bayley's choice of literature is indeed disappointing.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
No more tiffy time? : /

That was actually who got my kiddo to start watching with me through the gymnast aspect, good timing that Bianca and her pony tail really grabbed her attention.