DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Absolutely and I am hoping that it also means that Rhea is closer to coming back than further.
Yeah. I think Rhea is absolutely really close to returning. Liv is someone who cannot lead the division at all, and I have a feeling they are gonna be leaning heavily on Damage CTRL again to carry the women's division while Becky (presumably) takes time off. I think Liv/Rhea is the Summerslam match, and maybe the PLE after that as well, but then I imagine Rhea will win the feud and move onto another feud, probably against Lyra.

May 22, 2023
Florida
Yeah. I think Rhea is absolutely really close to returning. Liv is someone who cannot lead the division at all, and I have a feeling they are gonna be leaning heavily on Damage CTRL again to carry the women's division while Becky (presumably) takes time off. I think Liv/Rhea is the Summerslam match, and maybe the PLE after that as well, but then I imagine Rhea will win the feud and move onto another feud, probably against Lyra.
I forsee the Becky Liv rematch leading to a program with Lyra vs Liv probably for Scotland

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017

View: https://x.com/fightful/status/1794433671312683478?s=46&t=XLTzXC86-jFLhe96-wL6Fg

Lyra at the end of that match

Hey-cool-Im-dead-meme-5.jpg

This shit was brutal. I recoiled 😳

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I confess I do not see how anyone can be happy that liv won. I mean I can get people understanding why and all that but actually being happy?
Maybe we have a lot of new fans?

I like Liv. I think her character presentation is fun. And while she isn't fantastic I'm the ring I don't think she is as terrible as some folks would try to convince you she is.

And also I think this is a beautiful setup to allow the story between Liv and Rhea to grow for a (fingers crossed) SummerSlam showdown between Rhea and Liv.

I think it's one of the most interesting angles going right now. But if for no other reason I just hate when Becky has the belt.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
so the saudi shit is done with, back to think of the maximum value I can get of a 1 month sub of the network then.

So its NXT Battleground June 9th, then Clash June 15th, then MITB July 6th and July 7th for NXT Heatwave. If I sub on the 9th for Battleground, I should catch all 4 with 1 month sub I think?

tenor.gif

Indelible

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Ah come on. The Saudi crowd couldn't hold Lyon's hand luggage. Logan was able to do more big spots because he's way younger but the AJ match was absolutely better.
From a technical standpoint the Styles match was much better but I thought the Logan match was just a more fun match to watch. His heel character is so much more developed than whatever they are doing with Styles.

AllezLesVert

Mar 30, 2024
From a technical standpoint the Styles match was much better but I thought the Logan match was just a more fun match to watch. His heel character is so much more developed than whatever they are doing with Styles.

I mean I totally agree, Logan is so much easier to dislike as a heel. But that atmosphere in Lyon was the sort of lightning in a bottle you don't see very often. Logan had a similar match with Roman in 2022 in Saudi so you know he can pull that out. I didn't go into the Styles match expecting it to be something that sent the crowd into delirium.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean I totally agree, Logan is so much easier to dislike as a heel. But that atmosphere in Lyon was the sort of lightning in a bottle you don't see very often. Logan had a similar match with Roman in 2022 in Saudi so you know he can pull that out. I didn't go into the Styles match expecting it to be something that sent the crowd into delirium.

I wouldn't be surprised if Uso gives an interview one day where he says his favorite all time match was in Lyon even though he lost, all just because of that crowd.

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
That Nia Jax finish was nuts! She has come a long way.

Cody and Paul was really good. Logan will be a major star and world champ just because he is so hateable.

I actually think the Liv/Dom angle can be good, if done right.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
so the saudi shit is done with, back to think of the maximum value I can get of a 1 month sub of the network then.

So its NXT Battleground June 9th, then Clash June 15th, then MITB July 6th and July 7th for NXT Heatwave. If I sub on the 9th for Battleground, I should catch all 4 with 1 month sub I think?

tenor.gif
lol, this makes me nostalgic for when I'd be doing the same

I don't think I ever paid for more than a carefully planned month at a time, gotta make that 9.99 go far

Karsha

May 1, 2020
Tbh, I'm pro ban when it comes to some moves, there are some specific moves where even if the both athletes are trained in performing/receiving them, there's still a chance that something might go wrong. Moves when the opponent lands on his head with the giver not having enough vision/control on the result should be considered for ban or be used only in very small and special occasions when both have trained and agreed prior.

Rustyspider13

Shinra Employee
Nov 16, 2023
Finally managed to watch K&QotR and got the one thing I really wanted. The KING General! The finish was botched but the match was great. The story of Orton's busted knee playing into the finish was a good idea on paper, shame it wasn't executed well. I'm in two minds of about Gunther at SS. On one hand, I want Gunther to be world champ. On the other, I don't want Priest/Drew's reign cut short. Maybe they somehow make Gunther take an L while protecting him? I don't know. The next few months of the WHC scene will be interesting.

Liv won! I wanted them to get the ball rolling on the Dom-Liv story and they did it. Sure, they extended it saying Dom 'accidentally' helped, but I expect the mask to come off quickly. Also, Cole's "That damn fool Dominic" call always makes me laugh 😆

Nia winning was surprise of the night. That finish looked brutal. And she seemed genuinely touched with the win. I don't believe she'll beat Bayley but it will be a nice feud. And let's be honest, Bayley needs one desperately.

Cody-Logan delivered on the spectacle. The camera on Logan's outside splash was amazing. But it was a very predictable match and I didn't like the celebrity being involved in the finish. Would've much rather have Knight defend Cole and then stop Paul as he was right there and I want Knight to be US champ at SS.

Excited for Raw to see Liv-Dom play out. And for Gunther to come out wearing a royal sash of some sort since he won't wear the crown.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I feel this is like people preferring Goldeneye over Perfect Dark cause it was a trend setter even though Perfect Dark is the better game(Yeah I said it and I stand on it)

Depends, on the 64 Perfect Dark ran worse than Goldeneye. On the 360 I could see your argument though.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Looks like Rhea is enjoying her time off at least.

View: https://twitter.com/d0mmymami/status/1794580464583492027?t=BJoeftMI5REF1-heXmsYsQ&s=19

And people on here trying to tell everyone "Oh she's only popular on the Internet"

I wouldn't take those top 5 merch sales at face value. "The company itself" is the Fanatics top selling page which is usually not a good barometer on who is actually moving merch, because Fanatics will generally push newer merch to the top even if its unpopular. I would also argue that WWE rarely puts out new merch for a lot of talent, so its harder to tell who would actually sell well. Like IYO for example hasn't had a new shirt in almost a year, but her stuff does incredibly well in terms of ratings and fan reception. Same goes for the Kabuki Warriors. That's their first shirt since the pandemic era.

Last edited:
May 22, 2023
Florida