• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023
Getting ready for the main event like

200w.gif

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Pulling out everything to showcase Trick as the face of NXT.

Yooo we really getting Ilja on the main roster🥹
It's crazy how long it's been, I was in the crowd for his NXT UK debut match in April 2019 (it aired later because they done like 4 episodes a night back then.) I really hope the "new era" gives him some good spotlights on the main roster.

LMAO that Meta-Four Tiktok.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Was gonna say Sol Ruca is such a funny name for a white girl, but then I Googled her. She gets a pass 😂✊🏾

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Make this match commercial free NXT/WWE/USA.

This WrestleMania XL ad on WWE Network is just making me want an update on the Behind the Curtain doc.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Please. These ads are insane. They should only happen in between matches. Hopefully that's how they work on Netflix.
It's worse here because when it goes picture in picture on USA Network, WWE Network goes to the same b-roll of promos over and over and I'm sick of seeing the same promos for stuff I've already seen.

And yeah, when things go to Netflix hopefully they schedule the ads better to not interrupt matches for folks who have ad-supported plans.

And give them that extra 10 minutes TV overtime
They're totally maximising the overrun tonight, it's listed in the schedules for finishing at 10 past the hour.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
The contrast in reactions between Bate, Dune and Gargano in one corner and the Creed Brothers with Ivy behind the commentary table...

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
WHOOP THAT TRICK!

Match should have got another 5 or 10 minutes there, felt rushed but Trick gets the moment.

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023
This needed to be more than a 10 minute match, Man...

Glad Trick got his moment. And enjoy your time on the main roster, Ilja. I hope Hunter treats you well lol

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
IIlja is an amazing storyteller in the ring. Hopefully he doesn't get buried on the main roster. Just seems like so many NXT stars go there to die. Like being over in NXT means nothing, they go to main and are greeted with crickets. I'm convinced the average WWE fan doesn't even watch NXT.

Indelible

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Great moment for Trick but it always feels like his matches need another 10 minutes to really get cooking, felt the same way about the Stand & Deliver match.

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
them bringing shayna back just to rub salt in the wound, she really hasn't been the same since she left

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Didn't post this during NXT, but Janel Grant's attorney responded to Vince's court filing - shared by Brandon Thurston:

View: https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1782878474585190760

New comments from Janel Grant's attorney Ann Callis to Wrestlenomics and other outlets, responding to Vince McMahon's court filing today.

Callis: "Vince McMahon has never known a storyline that he doesn't twist to fit his own shameful narrative. Her father was in in-home hospice during his final days where Janel continued to care for him around the clock. Prior to his death, she had been caring for her blind, wheelchair-bound mother. Using the grief of someone who lost both of her parents is an all new level of disgusting."

Callis says at the time of Grant's relationship with McMahon, Grant wasn't dating Brian Gonclaves, who McMahon mentions in the filing.

Callis: "Her ex-boyfriend allowed her to stay in the apartment as she rebuilt her life and resume post-taking care of her parents. She had no job and no other financial support to lean back on."

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Having no idea how prices are in the US for TV/PLE, the prices for the SmackDown/Clash at the Castle presale today seem fucking crazy...

Untitled4.png

Last edited:

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
These three girls in the three way NXT match seem better than like 90% of that battle royale match on Raw. That Raw match seemed like very poorly planned for the first half of it though lol

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
I assume Rox retained because they are saving her for Giulia?
Ding ding ding.

View: https://twitter.com/CoreyBrennanFF/status/1782986878527873370?s=19

I would expect the announcement at Battleground or very shortly after so Giulia doesn't come in completely cold.

With that being said, Tatum stans are demanding she gets the title after last night so things could change but I seriously doubt it, because this was likely a condition of Giulia coming in to begin with.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Having no idea how prices are in the US for TV/PLE, the prices for the SmackDown/Clash at the Castle presale today seem fucking crazy...

Untitled4.png
If those prices include all fees and everything, it's not too far off, at least at the low end. WWE charges anywhere from $25-$50 for the cheapest seats at TV shows depending on the venue(location & size- you aren't getting into MSG for $25, they aren't stupid enough to think people in rural Mississipi will pay $50 for cheap seats either), with another $20-30 of fees on top of it. PPVs tend to be 1.5-2.5 times the price as TV shows. If you had said the Smackdown show was $70 and the PPV was $100 or something, that would seem reasonable to me

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my god Ava is SO bad at just communicating in a confident and direct manner. Am I alone in thinking she is terrible at literally just talking?! The women for this signing JUST step on stage, the crowd is still loud as hell and she immediately goes "please sign here" where it's not even heard, she's barely even turned Ava's way. Doesn't even give it a second to breath.

I oddly disliked her the instant she appeared last week, but now realizing she's the rock's daughter I somehow dislike her more and just can't help but see how bad she seems.