• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, most everyone that pulled me in to WM40 or I left loving is either on some kind of break or injured at this point. Jey, Rhea, Dom out for a while. Reigns, Rollins, Rock on break. More a testiment to how much WWE has pulled me in beyond that point than anything. Just was thinking about that with the ranking I made right after WM.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
Damn, most everyone that pulled me in to WM40 or I left loving is either on some kind of break or injured at this point. Jey, Rhea, Dom out for a while. Reigns, Rollins, Rock on break. More a testiment to how much WWE has pulled me in beyond that point than anything. Just was thinking about that with the ranking I made right after WM.
I thought it was Jimmy who was hurt, not Jey.

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023

It's 2015 all over again TT_TT

jpv_13

Oct 30, 2017
I don't understand why people are upset about the Becky win at all? It's likely only interim anyways? There's a draft that will shake up the womens roster in general which could go places and there's no way Rhea isn't getting that Belt soon after she comes back anyways?

I've just ignored it because I'm out of the loop. But seemed kind of a pointless worry/complaint.

Agreed.

I think the reason they put the belt on Becky is to make it a bigger deal when the other person does end up taking the belt off her.

Kind of cheapens somebodies first title reign or redeeming title reign if they win it in a Battle Royale...safer to put it on Becky and then give somebody a big win by beating her for the belt.

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
No Dom Dom for 9 nine months? Goddamnit.

This is a first time I've heard a wrestler get TJ. Any other notable wrestler(s) get this surgery before?

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023

Time to update this lol

ubogxr569pr91.png

Watch this is like watching Hogan bumping like a luchador on his time in japan lol

Uso Yeet/No Yeet is easily the best differentiator since FTR Bald/Hair.

FTR Hair for me will always be FTR Shoot lol

DarkOxygen

Oct 30, 2017
So Vince has put the remainder of his TKO shares up for sale, which isn't surprising.

What is surprising, though, is Nick Khan doing the same thing…

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
So Vince has put the remainder of his TKO shares up for sale, which isn't surprising.

What is surprising, though, is Nick Khan doing the same thing…
Vince put his last 5% up for purchase a couple of weeks ago, but Nick Khan putting up his shares is certainly an interesting move...

Also, you should provide a source for new info like this...

www.sportico.com

Vince McMahon Lists Final TKO Shares for Sale

Vince McMahon is selling the last of his TKO Group shares, a move that cuts his ties with WWE after more than 50 years. Sportico has the details.

Also listed as a seller is WWE president Nick Khan, who also has filed to sell what appear to be all his holdings of 234,424 shares, an amount that includes restricted stock units which the executive has amassed. Khan listed the same 234,424 shares for sale in the same September prospectus and to date has not sold any WWE stock; he also remains in his position at the company.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Good move to pull Roman out of the Draft eligibility, makes things more interesting about who might be picks 1 and 2.

Ramsiege

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Vince put his last 5% up for purchase a couple of weeks ago, but Nick Khan putting up his shares is certainly an interesting move...

Also, you should provide a source for new info like this...

www.sportico.com

Vince McMahon Lists Final TKO Shares for Sale

Vince McMahon is selling the last of his TKO Group shares, a move that cuts his ties with WWE after more than 50 years. Sportico has the details.

View: https://www.threads.net/@seanrosssapp/post/C6PjgKbvg99/?xmt=AQGzTbW-rM2DkGfy0kBGGpKIS4Aha5gYc2UTF_MO14H6tg

View: https://www.threads.net/@seanrosssapp/post/C6Pk2eOPG8n/?xmt=AQGz39bFSq-gecLm-wCJ4OTfJqC8KaRDg2lhsbJ9Xdb8yw

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait for WWE Netflix. I can never stream Smackdown. It used to work, but the Fox App is now like, "You're not on your home network." Streaming has turned into utter bullshit. They turned it into cable, and now cable is better.