• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone knew it was Carlito. Santos would do that shit in the parking lot with a camera crew following him 😂

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
What's the point of squash matches? Bron needs a feud, I wish someone would come out and attack him after he does that.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
So, Nick Aldis came out of the SmackDown draft room and got interrupted by Tiffany and Bayley... then the camera fades to Michelle McCool coming out the same draft room, but doesn't bump into any of them. Should have done a one-shot.

And yeah, those combo tickets are going to be sitting there a while based on the prices (cheapest available tickets are £500+, completely pricing out the local area.)

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Nia on Smackdown, she might join The Bloodline. I don't see them going to Raw. Hopefully I'm wrong though, cause that would be fun.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Funny seeing Teddy Long and Bubba Ray in the SmackDown war room and D'Von and JBL in the RAW war room.

When the Dudley's split, Bubba made his name on RAW while D'Von was on SmackDown. Also JBL was a SmackDown act.

Where's the continuity?

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
I want Kairi and Asuka to drop the titles just so both can have their original Themes again.
To be fair, on the scale of def rebel themes their tag theme isn't terrible.

Has someone made a tiermaker of def rebel themes?

Also, move Damage CTRL to Raw, draft Jade to SmackDown and have Bianca turn on her. Bianca's long overdue a heel run.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I just want Bianca to turn on Jade. Maybe they can fight at next year's Mania. Need to do it for the culture lol

But it was smart to team them up. Cause in reality, the Black women wouldn't immediately go after each other considering that there aren't many of them there.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
They should do the "picks is in" graphic before the ad breaks, doing it when the hosts are there with the cards is stupid.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodline still on Smackdown. Nia gonna join. Something tells me Roman will pop up on Smackdown to talk to Jimmy and Jey as his first appearance back.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
ROUND 4

SmackDown:
AJ Styles
Andrade

Raw:
Alpha Academy (Chad Gable, Otis, Akira Tozawa, Maxxine Dupri)
Kiana James

UNDRAFTED
Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn
Cedric Alexander and Ashante "Thee" Adonis
Ivar
Shayna Baszler
The O.C. (Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson and Michin)
Zoey Stark