• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Everyone's really into the whole two guys run into each other spot lately. Clearly you shouldn't be doing it when you can't see the other person to time it correctly.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017

Cody does not have the speed for this. He could have easily screwed his shoulder up.

This is how it should have looked

www.wwe.com

Carmelo Hayes and Ricochet collide: NXT Worlds Collide 2022 (WWE Network Exclusive)

Carmelo Hayes and Ricochet level one another with a pair of clotheslines as the two high-flying Superstars collide in mid-air. Catch WWE action on Peacock, WWE Network, FOX, USA Network, Sony India and more.

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
Draft update. Alba and Isla move to Raw. Everyone else undrafted stays where they were so none of them going to NXT. Corbin goes to Smackdown so no Wolf Dogs.

edit: and they just deleted the twitter post so they probably weren't supposed to announce them until tomorrow.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Corbin being on SmackDown means no more Wolf Dogs, booooo!

Malvingt2 I know I've joked about you being the resident CM Punk reporter, but you do know we don't need EVERY CM Punk related tweet and update shared, right?

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like I missed Ivar, Zoey and Shayna staying on Raw also. I wonder how long they stick with the brand split this year 😂. Think it goes into effect after Backlash.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Looks like I missed Ivar, Zoey and Shayna staying on Raw also. I wonder how long they stick with the brand split this year 😂. Think it goes into effect after Backlash.
I give it two weeks with King and Queen of the Ring coming up. And yeah, rosters effective from the Monday after Backlash they said - surprised there hasn't been another one or two NXT call ups announced on Twitter if they're still announcing draft picks.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I'm late to the episode and unloading my thoughts as I watch, please ignore. No where else to share these 🤷‍♂️

-I'm cracking up at the seriousness with the draft rooms hahaha
-Roman Reigns revoking eligibility 🙄
-Everyone talking about Rebel whatever and their bad music. Only theme I remember and like is Cody's. I'm completely assuming this is NOT them.
-LA Knight gets under my skin too AJ, but I oddly like you less...
-I'm sorry, but Cody can control a fucking mic. God damn. This reddish pink suit is not the best look though. Has he ever talked about his numerous bracelets?
-Jey to raw? No more bloodline for him?? Carmelo first NXT? I oddly don't even remember hearing his name much.
-Wow, really putting Carmello out quick. Going straight for Cody?! And tonight? That seems like so much promo for a fresh NXT call up? Or am I just seeing too much out of it?
-I'm usually not for these tag team matches of more than two that I've seen but this one was fast and great and had some quick surprises. I loved the dude splitting the rope for the fall through. If you're going to give me more 3v3 or chaos matches, do this. I don't get the story development lol
-Bron Breakker, I feel I just saw him recently, not on NXT, but don't know when.
-YESSSS TIFFY TIMEEEEEE
-Tiffy vs Sola surf girl when? Moonsault vs .....other thing
-Am I crazy in thinking that Bayley kinda reminds me of a young Rosie Odonnel? I swear it's even in the way she talks sometimes.
-I can't take the rooms reactions. WTF is the Alex Jones looking dude in the Smackdown room 🤣
-Can Nia get drafted to NXT. Oh yeah, wtf happend to people being illegible for NXT where the fuck they picks?
-"The bloodline haven't been selected." Wow they're really just taking Jey out of that whole thing lmao Yall forget he got drafted?
-Solo rocks the suits.
-KO getting interrupted by the damn zebras!
-Jade is a god damn sculpture of physique. Like literally how. hahaha KO and Tonga coming in fighitng lmao
-Why is KO just hugging Orton in thanks so damn funny lol
-omg bubba ray is the alex jones looking guy hahahahahahaha
-OK the announcers running with the burger jokes is going too far lol
-"The Wyatt 6 will save us" I know so very little about this but gimme.
-I think Naomi may LITERALLY be the person I've seen wrestle the most if I added up. I feel like she's nearly wrestled every episode of what I've watched. She's a workhorse at least because I"m farely certain she's lost every time lol
-God damn it more Nia, Tiffy wins by DQ?! Just taking the opportunity to do another double Moonsault lmao I like Tiffany. Gymanst bias.
-WHO DEY!!!! Fuck A-town down under. Fuck them. I already hated them, fuck em.
-I feel like they're completely wasting the draft and the potential of it's story potential without putting some kind of weight on it or putting some kind of story aspect to their movement. It just feels so..... saitama: "...ok" Carmello was the only one and that more served him than anything to do with the draft beyond him.
-Let KO get me to like RKO. I'm all for them vs Bloodline. I'm guessing this will be where more bloodline will make their appearance. RKO Show?..... OK I like it.
-I think this did a really good show for Melo. That kick to the head with the flip was great. Was there a weird look there for a sec with Cody behind him looking to choke the dude out? Thought he was about to take a hard dark turn for a second with the announcers giving all the frustration talk lol Also what was that should grab before the pin from cody?! God I'm such a god damn mark.
-I don't like all this shoulder pain showing...
-I'm sorry, this wasn't worth reading lol

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
I'm late to the episode and unloading my thoughts as I watch, please ignore. No where else to share these 🤷‍♂️

-I'm cracking up at the seriousness with the draft rooms hahaha
-Roman Reigns revoking eligibility 🙄
-Everyone talking about Rebel whatever and their bad music. Only theme I remember and like is Cody's. I'm completely assuming this is NOT them.
-LA Knight gets under my skin too AJ, but I oddly like you less...
-I'm sorry, but Cody can control a fucking mic. God damn. This reddish pink suit is not the best look though. Has he ever talked about his numerous bracelets?
-Jey to raw? No more bloodline for him?? Carmelo first NXT? I oddly don't even remember hearing his name much.
-Wow, really putting Carmello out quick. Going straight for Cody?! And tonight? That seems like so much promo for a fresh NXT call up? Or am I just seeing too much out of it?
-I'm usually not for these tag team matches of more than two that I've seen but this one was fast and great and had some quick surprises. I loved the dude splitting the rope for the fall through. If you're going to give me more 3v3 or chaos matches, do this. I don't get the story development lol
-Bron Breakker, I feel I just saw him recently, not on NXT, but don't know when.
-YESSSS TIFFY TIMEEEEEE
-Tiffy vs Sola surf girl when? Moonsault vs .....other thing
-Am I crazy in thinking that Bayley kinda reminds me of a young Rosie Odonnel? I swear it's even in the way she talks sometimes.
-I can't take the rooms reactions. WTF is the Alex Jones looking dude in the Smackdown room 🤣
-Can Nia get drafted to NXT. Oh yeah, wtf happend to people being illegible for NXT where the fuck they picks?
-"The bloodline haven't been selected." Wow they're really just taking Jey out of that whole thing lmao Yall forget he got drafted?
-Solo rocks the suits.
-KO getting interrupted by the damn zebras!
-Jade is a god damn sculpture of physique. Like literally how. hahaha KO and Tonga coming in fighitng lmao
-Why is KO just hugging Orton in thanks so damn funny lol
-omg bubba ray is the alex jones looking guy hahahahahahaha
-OK the announcers running with the burger jokes is going too far lol
-"The Wyatt 6 will save us" I know so very little about this but gimme.
-I think Naomi may LITERALLY be the person I've seen wrestle the most if I added up. I feel like she's nearly wrestled every episode of what I've watched. She's a workhorse at least because I"m farely certain she's lost every time lol
-God damn it more Nia, Tiffy wins by DQ?! Just taking the opportunity to do another double Moonsault lmao I like Tiffany. Gymanst bias.
-WHO DEY!!!! Fuck A-town down under. Fuck them. I already hated them, fuck em.
-I feel like they're completely wasting the draft and the potential of it's story potential without putting some kind of weight on it or putting some kind of story aspect to their movement. It just feels so..... saitama: "...ok" Carmello was the only one and that more served him than anything to do with the draft beyond him.
-Let KO get me to like RKO. I'm all for them vs Bloodline. I'm guessing this will be where more bloodline will make their appearance. RKO Show?..... OK I like it.
-I think this did a really good show for Melo. That kick to the head with the flip was great. Was there a weird look there for a sec with Cody behind him looking to choke the dude out? Thought he was about to take a hard dark turn for a second with the announcers giving all the frustration talk lol Also what was that should grab before the pin from cody?! God I'm such a god damn mark.
-I don't like all this shoulder pain showing...
-I'm sorry, this wasn't worth reading lol
Draft rooms were funny, but not like the great draft of 2019 with the Fox robot.

KFCkRivLqAFXELdE.jpg

(No that image is not a photoshop and is how they showed the SmackDown draft room in 2019 when they tried to make it seem like FOX and USA were competing.)

Some other replies to your thoughts...

- Cody's theme is by Downstait and was commissioned by him when he left WWE to go to the indies then later AEW.
- Jey quit Bloodline last September/October, and just now it's the best idea to keep him as far out of the Bloodline for now, if they're eventually going to do the Roman redemption arc.
- Bron was on one of the A&E WWE shows if you happen to watch those?
- Please don't wish for Nia Jax to go to NXT - NXT is a fun show to watch. We should all collectively wish for her to be drafted to the Phantom Zone.
- ... and now I'm not going to be able to look at Bubba Ray Dudley seriously... haha.
- If you haven't seen much of Carmello Hayes, he's very good.
- Please post more opinions/recaps like this.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Draft rooms were funny, but not like the great draft of 2019 with the Fox robot.

KFCkRivLqAFXELdE.jpg

(No that image is not a photoshop and is how they showed the SmackDown draft room in 2019 when they tried to make it seem like FOX and USA were competing.)
I am so sad I know this now. That's the best thing ever. I want to know who and when that idea came about so bad.

- Jey quit Bloodline last September/October, and just now it's the best idea to keep him as far out of the Bloodline for now, if they're eventually going to do the Roman redemption arc.

I get that he's not part of like the 'team' of bloodline, but I feel like they expand and retract what they want the bloodline to be too freely. One day the bloodline is a family tree on a wall. Next it's Solo, Tanga and Haymen lol

- Bron was on one of the A&E WWE shows if you happen to watch those?
- Please don't wish for Nia Jax to go to NXT - NXT is a fun show to watch. We should all collectively wish for her to be drafted to the Phantom Zone.
- ... and now I'm not going to be able to look at Bubba Ray Dudley seriously... haha.
- Please post more opinions/recaps like this.

Might, just be thinking of someone else on Bron.
Glad to know I'm now alone in not liking Nia.
I have a weird facial association thing. All I do is instantly associate lookalikes with everyone. It's a problem.
Thanks for even reading!

Caspel

Oct 27, 2017
SoCal
Corbin is back on main roster, leaving room for a vet to go to NXT for a refresh. Hoping Nakamura is given a chance to revitalize while helping the new talent. Not sure how Tamina is still on the roster outside of family ties, but send her to NXT along with Natalya and have Dexter Lumis follow.

Call up Tony D'Angelo and group while we are at it

Oct 28, 2017
California
Heard the draft was completely fucking pointless, aren't LA Knight and the Bloodline already on Smack Down? lol

Oh well, WWE draft was better than the 49ers draft that's for goddamn sure

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Corbin is back on main roster, leaving room for a vet to go to NXT for a refresh. Hoping Nakamura is given a chance to revitalize while helping the new talent. Not sure how Tamina is still on the roster outside of family ties, but send her to NXT along with Natalya and have Dexter Lumis follow.

Call up Tony D'Angelo and group while we are at it
Dexter Lumis is rumoured to have a part in the Uncle Howdy teases, so if true then he might return soon.

Heard the draft was completely fucking pointless, aren't LA Knight and the Bloodline already on Smack Down? lol

There was a line someone said either on commentary or during one of the draft segments about having to carefully balance talent brands already had along with bringing in new faces, which pretty much told me there wouldn't be much changes. Maybe they mix it up on RAW.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
The image doesn't do it justice, here's a clip I hope I've timestamped properly... otherwise it's 39 seconds in.

View: https://youtu.be/6xQTKbs_iDA?feature=shared&t=39

The hug. I'm dead. This draft is a fucking disgrace in comparison. WTF.

It felt almost like a last second addition of HHH at the start saying "Reminder, it's JUST as important on keeping your stars." Like, yeah a lot of these guys are staying put.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Anything like the Deadlock podcast or something like that, that is more like a watch along? Or active talk over? I love the type of content, but I don't have the nostalgia and knowledge to go through the seperate watch and listen or to just know what they're talking about.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
WWE taped the final match for WWE Speed on Twitter/X, I didn't realise it was for an actual championship.

wwe-speed-champion-crowned-tonight-v0-d5awl0tbmxwc1.jpeg

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
so its cody vs AJ, bayley vs naomi vs TIFFY TIME, kabuki warriors vs jade/bianca, priest vs jey so far for backlash?

Karsha

May 1, 2020
Tbh I think that the SD spot was exactly that, since they both have the same move, they wanted to show that in that moment both of them attempted that move to finish the match but since they were focus on the idea and got the same idea, it went like that. Visually it sucked thought lol