Rustyspider13

Shinra Employee
Nov 16, 2023
SD's KotR bracket makes no sense to me. Why the fuck is Corbin in it? Why isn't Solo the Bloodline rep? And why is Lashley on the opposite side of Melo after their interaction last show? I guess it's a decent setup for AJ-Knight 3 with Knight going over (then lose to Gunther) but the match ups themselves won't touch Raw at all. Hoping the women's side is better.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
this motherfucker left a HANDPRINT on Sheamus ;_;

GM8aFblWEAA2bjc.jpg:large

this is what you deserve btw LonestarZues

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
seeing the most insane people on twitter crash out whenever CM Punk shows up and is loved by normal people is the best part of his appearances tbh

Karsha

May 1, 2020
I feel like in 10 years or more from now, we will see Asuka different. She really is the symbol of non English speaking wresler making it in the WWE and having so much charisma that people want to see them without knowing a single word of what they are saying. She felt victim of one of the worst booking decisions as soon as she came to the main roster (losing to Charlotte on her WM debut) but got the title 2 times and led the women division under the pandemic so she will always have my respect

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023
That was sloppy but Fun.

And another show with more girls matches. And, gasp, not all about the titles! Thank you, Shawn!

AND THE NXT PARKING LOT IS BACK!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
That was sloppy but Fun.

And another show with more girls matches. And, gasp, not all about the titles! Thank you, Shawn!

AND THE NXT PARKING LOT IS BACK!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭
Came here to post that. The parking lot claims two more victims. It's their fault though. Why would you play with someone who regularly kidnaps people? 😅

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023
I need to listen this Full episode

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/UD3-607hiO0?si=PcTY2CRUMpDoQ6sn

youtube.com

Chelsea Green's Wrestling bucket list!

Former WWE Women's Tag Team Champion Chelsea Green lists off her very well-traveled wrestling bucket list!

That was such a cool episode. And when Xavier pop up for Chelsea making those TNA knouckouts call out I felt that lol

View: https://youtu.be/7qfo_oZ1vp4?si=z6oWRZlldX7lI6di

youtu.be

CHELSEA GREEN and PIPER NIVEN are the BEST besties! | Savepoint

The former WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Chelsea Green and Piper Niven make their #UUDDSavepoint debut for a fun-packed trip down memory lane! Find out how ...

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
My hot NXT take of the day: Trick William's first defense being Noam Dar at Battleground is fine, but I have a feeling he isn't main eventing Heatwave unless he quickly steps up to another level. Because when your first feud as champion is based off a technicality, that's not great. I feel like they are setting up Roxanne vs Giulia to main event Heatwave, to be honest. Because I don't think there's a single feud Trick could run in NXT that would be seen as having bigger potential than a Roxanne/Giulia main event at Heatwave right now.

rrc1594

Oct 25, 2017
My hot NXT take of the day: Trick William's first defense being Noam Dar at Battleground is fine, but I have a feeling he isn't main eventing Heatwave unless he quickly steps up to another level. Because when your first feud as champion is based off a technicality, that's not great. I feel like they are setting up Roxanne vs Giulia to main event Heatwave, to be honest. Because I don't think there's a single feud Trick could run in NXT that would be seen as having bigger potential than a Roxanne/Giulia main event at Heatwave right now.

They going to strap a rocket to Giulia.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Catching up on NXT and I was wondering what was all the response to the guy showing up last week was. That video package was nice.

Maybe something I hadn't noticed before, but I like the thing they do where they put the stars pic or emblem inside the NXT logo. I like that.

Damn, this match is a weight difference. How many times is Wes hanging off him hitting him? haha

I like Briggs and think he could be cool, but something about his gear/attire just makes him look like an old Kevin Nash copy or something? I think that's who I'm thinking of. lol

Briggs taken out with a sudden 3 count and then instantly up hitting Ivar? lol My suspension of disbelief has a time limit!

Wait? What's with the Too sweet?! Is there something to this? I know the whole bullet club but why these dorks? I assume intentionally dumb.

I can't tell you why I so instantly dislike Natalia and the girl associated with her lul

Last edited:

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Something absolutely cracks me up about the one girls victory thing being just standing in place dancing in a circle. I find it oddly historical, but not in like hating it.

I haven't watched NXT yet, but was it the Good Brothers? If so they were part of Bullet Club in the past.

Yeah I think it was them. Unless I read the scene wrong it seemed to be played up like it was dumb or corny.

I swear NXT is RIFE with lookalikes. Theres a mahomes lookalike as ref, got fuckin Wish mads mickelson in a green suit, got sal and Q from impractical jokers behind him. This long haird dude comes in with the body and hair style of Brian Danielson with the face of lip galagher.

The amount of NEW people I'm still seeing in NXT is kinda crazy. NXT seems bloated, damn.

I swear the first big ass stadium main WWE show where Whoop that trick is chanted is going to go wild.

Last edited: