Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Broadcast on the Sept. 30th "Season Premiere" edition of WWE Raw:

You gotta wonder if the newest lead storyline was written by new creative head Paul Heyman or straight from Vince McMahon himself. This is, apparently, their major hook to draw people in from watching AEW's debut this week. Keep in mind, the couple Lashley and Lana, are the heels.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
RAW IS NTR just doesn't have the same ring to it.

And the show started off good all things considered from what i heard.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
Fuckin trash. I shut it off immediately. Looks like Wednesday nights are it for me for wrestling

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Trying to dish on one of my fetishes for shitty WWE propaganda...can they get any sadder than this. But i guess if your still watching wresting at this point, its pretty sad in general

Oct 28, 2017
As a former WWE fan until like earlier this year, I don't understand how people still subject themselves to this. Even outside of gross bullshit like Vince's direct ties to the Trump administration and the disgusting deals with Saudi Arabia, the actual shows themselves are just fucking abysmal. Absolute slogs to get through. And there's like 10 hours of programming a week MINIMUM if you want to stay caught up.

NJPW exists and AEW is promising as hell. People don't have to suffer through this.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Why do people still watch this trash

Crowds don't even look interested half the time

Stockholm syndrome?

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
why you people keep posting wwe news if after every blood money ppv everyone says wont watch wwe anymore? lol.

As for the post... Well, that's a classic Vince move for you.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vince does this to breakup real life couples he doesn't like. He's running the exact same storyline with Mike and Maria Kanellis right now. The plan is to have them do this storyline and then it end up with real life cheating and breaking up of the couples. That's how it usually goes. WWE continues to be trash and I won't watch it again. AEW is it for me.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
What in the holy fuck?

Was this a Vince or a Heyman decision? Either way, fucking really?

Glad I stopped watching Raw live a long time ago. Bring on AEW where I won't have to worry about shit like this.

Lord Fagan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I remember back in my day, they put a motherfucker through three stacked folding tables off the top of an extra tall ladder to draw the crowd.

Poor kids these days are getting cheated with this nonsense.

Oct 27, 2017
Who cares if they heels or faces? It was just stupid not really news worthy. They wasted Lashley since he returned and Lana can't wrestle anyway.

Vince does this to breakup real life couples he doesn't like. He's running the exact same storyline with Mike and Maria Kanellis right now. The plan is to have them do this storyline and then it end up with real life cheating and breaking up of the couples. That's how it usually goes. WWE continues to be trash and I won't watch it again. AEW is it for me.

I'm not defending Vince but he literally does it with every couple. He did it with his own daughter and Triple H. Didn't they end up feuding and Stephanie was with Jericho and even Angle. So he's consistent in that regard.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
I feel bad for Rusev. Great talent getting constantly put in these dumb stories with his wife. It's 2019. This jerry springer stuff is 1990s rubbish.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
Vince seems to really, really hate that Rusev is with Lana in real life.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
I remember back in my day, they put a motherfucker through three stacked folding tables off the top of an extra tall ladder to draw the crowd.

Poor kids these days are getting cheated with this nonsense.

MEANWHILE IN ALL ELITE WRESTLING...

tumblr_ptxokuxVMU1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Jashobeam

Oct 27, 2017
if this was Elizibeth kissing Hogan, Macho Man would be doing a lot more than just standing there looking at the ground, shaking his head.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
This is actually the second concurrent cuckolding storyline going on right now, for who who don't keep up with WWE.

Oct 27, 2017
Also you can feel sorry for Rusev and Lana blah blah.

But if they have signed new contracts then they are fools especially with the money Rusev can make outside WWE.

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
I...... I can't respond to this except by laughing at how utterly and insanely stupid this is.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda haphazardly following it but aren't their two storylines like that right now in WWE?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
This isn't the first cuckhold storyline they've done with Rusev and Lana. Also yeah, they would be the heels in this case given this was horrible and not only did it hurt Rusev but nobody seems to have liked it judging from what I've been seeing. The only positive is that it gets Rusev and Lana in storylines again but at what cost?

Just another thing that proves Vince still hates Rusev. He deserves better.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
For those who don't pay attention, this is actually the second active cuck storyline on Raw