What was match of the weekend? (WWE only)

• Six-man ladder match for NXT North American Championship (NXT Takeover: New Orleans)

Votes: 136 17.8%
  • Johnny Gargano - Tommaso Ciampa (NXT Takeover: New Orleans)

Votes: 288 37.6%
  • Intercontinental Championship triple threat (Wrestlemania)

Votes: 25 3.3%
  • Charlotte Flair - Asuka (Wrestlemania)

Votes: 91 11.9%
  • Ronda Rousey/Kurt Angle - Stephanie McMahon/Triple H (Wrestlemania)

Votes: 226 29.5%

• Total voters

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Eh, whatever. If it's just in the moment, I'm fine with it.

As long as he doesn't act like that on the regular, I'm fine with a burst of genuine emotion after a title win.

It's the same reason I was fine when the 4HW used to do it.

I know, Black is just happy to have his dream come true. Is just weird.

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017
Adam Cole deserves every title NXT has. He is just that great. That said, I really wanted to see Velveteen Dream win the ladder match. After his great work with Black last year and everything he has done since, he deserved it most in that match.

I don't get the Adam Cole thing at all. I think the title would have done a great job of elevating Dream, or strapping a rocket to EC3 or Ricochet.

That said, I think Black is incredibly overrated and he went over too? Almas deserved a longer run, but I presume he'll be called up now.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Black never needed a title

Dude should have just been called up. Almas loses in Chicago to Gargano...

Then Cole takes it in Brooklyn or in November after Gargano successfully defends it in Gargano/Ciampa II at Brooklyn

Oh well whatever.

Now Cole can beat Black in Brooklyn.

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm over this BC internal feud and Golden Lovers angles. Can we get Kenny back in the main title picture?

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, keeping Johnny around and putting the strap on Black is weird because I feel like these guys would both be huge on the main roster and are ready to move up.

Although I always envisioned Gargano being Bryan II except Bryan himself is back.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Then Cole takes it in Brooklyn or in November after Gargano successfully defends it in Gargano/Ciampa II at Brooklyn

Oh well whatever.

Cole has his belt.

Fuck, he has two.

You can rest now, Excel

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Also, fuck no. Gargano cannot beat Almas. That's one of his best flaws. He's amazing, but he's just not better than Almas. Having that thorn in his side is way too valuable long-term to throw it away now.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Also, fuck no. Gargano cannot beat Almas. That's one of his best flaws. He's amazing, but he's just not better than Almas. Having that thorn in his side is way too valuable long-term to throw it away now.

Long term?

Almas is going main roster

And by the time Gargano goes up it'll be forgotten

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
XiLNpz7.png

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Keeping Gargano from the title as long as possible is probably the best storyline NXT has in their back pocket.

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017

Oh well whatever.

Why put the new belt on Cole if he's just going into an NXT championship feud anyway?

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I know. That's my point. If you ever get a main roster interaction between them, it can be a good story point.

If they ever decide to talk about NXT on WWE TV, of course.

You should not want NXT to hold off on things so it can happen on the main roster. Unless you like payoffs having 90% less heat and impact :p

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 8583

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Zelina Vega just needs to come to the next nxt show and say she is tired of this place and that she is taking his champion to the main leagues.

That she is taking him to SD to face Nakamura... I wish.

Oct 25, 2017
VIC, AUSTRALIA
When will Undisputed Era go up. They're all veterans that don't need a lot of NXT time, prime to jump whenever (although Sanity got kept back so maybe they don't want groups).

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
When will Undisputed Era go up. They're all veterans that don't need a lot of NXT time, prime to jump whenever (although Sanity got kept back so maybe they don't want groups).

I don't know that they'd get much shine as a faction on the main roster. They probably aren't on NXT to get more experience, they are on NXT to fill out that roster and show.

Hex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Drew needs to get moved straight up to the big leagues so Vince can have the Drew/Cass feud that haunts his erotic dreams at night.
Cass is on a slow but steady sail barge heading to the great pit of carkoon....he has nothing, his size is the only reason he is not endeavored yet and with the wealth of talent on both shows and incoming the poor son of a bitch does not even have a E&C reunion to look forward to.
Even his woman left him. As soon as he gets back and has one match someone in the back will say "Sah kootah day. Koos nooma!" and R2-D2 is not hiding anywhere with a lightsabre to save him.
If you you had a nickle for every possible future that Cass has in the WWE you would have like....no nickels. How ya doin...

Deleted member 225

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dream really impressed me today. He looked great in the ladder match. I was also really impressed with Lars. Richocet was great as usual. Adam Cole is a good first champion.

The women's match was good. Ember Moon is really good and Shayna isn't at her level yet, but she definitely could get there.

The tag title match was ok. I liked it but it was easily the weakest match on the show.

Title match was great. Almas is great. Black is really good. Vega is great. Almas is great. He deserves all the championships.

The main event was a great match as well and Gargano might be in my fave five. He is really good at wrestling professionally.

I liked Takeover.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Cass is on a slow but steady sail barge heading to the great pit of carkoon....he has nothing, his size is the only reason he is not endeavored yet and with the wealth of talent on both shows and incoming the poor son of a bitch does not even have a E&C reunion to look forward to.
Even his woman left him. As soon as he gets back and has one match someone in the back will say "Sah kootah day. Koos nooma!" and R2-D2 is not hiding anywhere with a lightsabre to save him.
If you you had a nickle for every possible future that Cass has in the WWE you would have like....no nickels. How ya doin...

giphy.gif

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait

Wait

Sumie Sakai won the WOH Championship?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Delirious you have reached a new low

ZeBatsy

Oct 27, 2017
Adam Cole feels like a Seth-tier HHH boy

I can easily see HHH insisting they feud when Cole hits the main roster

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait

Wait

Sumie Sakai won the WOH Championship?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Delirious you have reached a new low

Yep they didn't even put Tenille, arguably the biggest indie star in women's wrestling right now, on the main card.

Pre Show Tenille lol