GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
GGYgnG7bkAASOcP

Synopsis (per Wikipedia):
Picking up after the events of the original X-Men animated series, the team face new challenges following the loss of their leader, Professor X.

Release Dates:
March 20--Episode 1: "To Me, My X-Men"
March 20--Episode 2: "Mutant Liberation Begins"
March 27--Episode 3: "Fire Made Flesh"
April 3--Episode 4: "Motendo/Lifedeath Pt. 1"
April 10--Episode 5: "Remember It"
April 17--Episode 6: "Lifedeath Pt. 2"
April 24--Episode 7: "Brighteyes"
May 1--Episode 8: "Tolerance is Extinction Pt. 1"
May 8--Episode 9: "Tolerance is Extinction Pt. 2"
May 15--Episode 10: "Tolerance is Extinction Pt. 3"

Cast:
Ray Chase as Cyclops
Jennifer Hale as Jean Grey
Alison Sealy-Smith as Storm
Cal Dodd as Wolverine
J. P. Karliak as Morph (they/them)
Lenore Zann as Rogue
George Buza as Beast
A. J. LoCascio as Gambit
Holly Chou as Jubilee
Isaac Robinson-Smith as Bishop
Matthew Waterson as Magneto
Adrian Hough as Nightcrawler

Trailer:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv3Ss8o9gGQ

Previously On X-Men:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qfstMhgD9U

tdZ5Rvm.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Hyped for this, do we know if they're doing the early episode drop (like 8pm ET) or is it the traditional midnight PT?

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Really tried to wrap up the series, but I couldn't do it. Still on season 2 lol.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Nice OT.

Even though this isn't MCU, the X-takeover of Marvel Studios is about to officially begin.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Really looking forward to this. The music already hits that nostalgia.

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the OT! Really looking forward to this.

Slightly spoilery new clip with Jean and Storm!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7dR-Pj7mOg

Jennifer just straight up using her Wolverine and the X-Men voice, lol. I was kinda hoping she'd try to emulate Catherine a bit more, the way that Ray Chase nailed the Norm Spencer imitation. Alison sounds amazing as Storm though, really loving the voice direction so far. And I'm glad they're really honing on in their sisterly relationship, something that they only touched upon a few times in the OG show.

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
Show ain't age well enough for me to bother tbh, imma just find a recap lol

Ah whatever, I am just gonna watch it without any recaps etc.😆 If I like it I can go back some other time and watch the og. I also need to watch Batman TAS, Justice League, Batman Beyond...

Only saw a couple episodes of those here and there as a child.

Chippewa Barr