Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
What would be the best place to watch this at? Sometimes it starts earlier on one streaming platform than another.

Mixer for sure, for the best compression you have ever seen in streaming.
What they do here is magic, specially when they stream in 4K, it looks like I'm watching a Blu Ray with zero artifacts or compression at all. It's crazy.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Mixer for sure, for the best compression you have ever seen in streaming.
What they do here is magic, specially when they stream in 4K, it looks like I'm watching a Blu Ray with zero artifacts or compression at all. It's crazy.
Nice! Guess I'll watch it there then! Hopefully the internet here doesn't flake out.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think Banjo and Kazooie might die in a few hours, if nothing happens now I'm losing hope.

I feel angry though,m and I want to know if it's justified. As a real Banjo fan it feels to me that Microsoft/Rare is basically keeping the IP hostage. And they have every right to do so but why do they not communicate about anything? I mean, I'm not in a position to make any demands whatsoever but asking for just some communication is not THAT big of a question right?

Banjo not in Smash? Why didn't they just say so instead of keeping hope alive. No new Banjo game? Why don't communicate with fans about the fate of the IP.

It feels like they just want us to forget that Banjo exists, even if the latest promotion meterial still shows Banjo hidden away in a corner just because they can't get rid of him.

Is my dissapointment justified or am I being a rabid fanboy?
Rabid Fanboy

Super Havoc

Banned
Aug 24, 2018
The Haven
Another one

giphy.gif

LMAO!

The Living Tribunal

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I think Banjo and Kazooie might die in a few hours, if nothing happens now I'm losing hope.

I feel angry though,m and I want to know if it's justified. As a real Banjo fan it feels to me that Microsoft/Rare is basically keeping the IP hostage. And they have every right to do so but why do they not communicate about anything? I mean, I'm not in a position to make any demands whatsoever but asking for just some communication is not THAT big of a question right?

Banjo not in Smash? Why didn't they just say so instead of keeping hope alive. No new Banjo game? Why don't communicate with fans about the fate of the IP.

It feels like they just want us to forget that Banjo exists, even if the latest promotion meterial still shows Banjo hidden away in a corner just because they can't get rid of him.

Is my dissapointment justified or am I being a rabid fanboy?

Bro, take a deep breath.

MarkRJR

Oct 25, 2017
Hope we get to see some new games! Would really hope for that Kingdom Hearts collection to come to the Xbox.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Hope we get to see some new games! Would really hope for that Kingdom Hearts collection to come to the Xbox.

I said that the collection would be announced at this conference when the PS4 version was announced.

Someone PM if I'm actually right lol I'll be out when the show is going.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, been at work:
Zhuge said in MS Studios first party thread not to expect acquisitions like Obsidian a few days ago and not to expect any big surprises.

He posted there recently (like in past hour): "Ok never mind that post I made a few days ago. Microsoft pulled through. Hype back on."

Nov 14, 2017
To be honest not expecting a whole lot to be announced. E3 only 7 months away.

New studio announcements probably will be the biggest news tonight? Maybe 1 or 2 games that are new?

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
So klob posted this in response to an article posted on the Xbox reddit about Crackdown having 3 modes:

"
This is wrong. Campaign is New Providence"

So that clears that up then.

Deleted member 6733

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, been at work:
Zhuge said in MS Studios first party thread not to expect acquisitions like Obsidian a few days ago and not to expect any big surprises.

He posted there recently (like in past hour): "Ok never mind that post I made a few days ago. Microsoft pulled through. Hype back on."

Oh boy.