• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
DrkfGBkUUAA8Kjm.jpg:large
I need that controller in my life.

OP
OP
ATOMICJORGE

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
Today was one of the happiest days of my life I had the chance to meet and talk over 30 minutes with Joseph Staten lead writer and cinematics leader for Bungie on Halo 1, 2, ODST and parts of 3

He is such an amazing person and he loves all the fans on Mexico of Halo

Thorzilla

Oct 28, 2017
It was a pleasure getting to know you today ATOMICJORGE! Keep up the amazing work and hope to see you again!

Btw, to those interested here are some impresions!

- I had the chance to play CD3! As a newcommer to both Xbox and the franchise, I enjoyed it very damn much. I thought the hard lock on was going to be a lot more cumbersome but movement and controls are tight and responsive enough that there's more to knocking someone down than lock and shoot. Very surprised and pleased at how much fun I had in my short sesh.

- The Division 2 is just more of what I loved before.

- I got raped at GeoW5 by some Friends I met at X018 but loved what I saw. Amazing how much love there's for the franchise in México. Very contagious!!!

- The new Ori is awesome! Great for MS to bring it to Game Pass so early.

- KH3, was amazing too. Sad that some parts of the Titan battle's controls felt a bit dated (4 directonal movement in 2018?).

I just wish I had the chance to meet Phil! And damnit, the day I had to skip X018 Hashimoto was there!!