• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
When Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S launch this holiday, in addition to existing availability in the US, UK, Australia and New Zealand, Xbox All Access will expand to eight new countries, giving more players around the world an opportunity to get everything they need to jump into the next generation of gaming with no upfront cost. The program will come to even more countries and retailers in 2021.

Xbox All Access will be available in the following countries this holiday:
  • Australia at Telstra
  • Canada at EB Games
  • Denmark at Elgiganten
  • Finland at Gigantti
  • France at FNAC
  • New Zealand at Spark
  • Norway at Elkjøp
  • Poland at Media Expert
  • South Korea at SK Telecom
  • Sweden at Elgiganten
  • UK at GAME and Smyths Toys
  • United States at Best Buy, GameStop, Target, Microsoft Store, and Walmart

In the US, Xbox All Access will be available at more retailers than before with the addition of GameStop, Microsoft Store, Target, and Walmart. We will share specific launch dates for all markets and retailers as we get closer to launch.
Come to brazil :(
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/09/09/xbox-all-access-expands-to-12-countries-this-holiday/

Ashler

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how this translates if you are in another European country and try to get it online via these partners.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised they didn't managed any retailer in Spain. There are a lot of these kind of deals already in most stores.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
No Germany? Seems like a key European market to have targeted by launch.

Novocaine

Oct 26, 2017
Probably gonna throw an X on top of my phone plan at Telstra. Seems like the easy way to go

GattsuSama

Mar 12, 2020
Yup just as I expected they will start adding those kiosk that are like the mobile phone ones you see in Walmart, Best Buy and Target in the electronics section.

I feel this is going to be huge.

"Hey mommy I want an Xbox"

"Hmm little Timmy it is $299/$499 or...you can do shores for the $25/$35 a month, if you screw up it goes back"

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Gotta tell ya, $25 a month for a console and game pass with no interest or anything is really tempting. That's not a whole lot more than what I pay Netflix every month.

Deleted member 13077

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I'm currently paying £10.99 p/m for ultimate on my One S. Paying an extra £10 per month to get a Series S for a 1080p tv seems like a pretty sweet deal.

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
Are they going to do a credit pull if you do this program? Not sure it's worth a hit to my credit, but if they don't I might bite.

Nov 3, 2017
Really annoying that this program is exclusive to Telstra. You need to have an existing mobile or broadband plan with them to get XAA.

Dec 11, 2017
The fact you have to have a mobile/broadband subscription with the most expensive provider in Australia to qualify for all access is complete bullshit. I don't see that benefitting Microsoft at all.

Levitates

Apr 9, 2020
Brazil
most of the retailers in Brazil already offers 12x cut payment anyways :)

Now give me that R$ 4.5k price, Microsoft.

Oct 27, 2017
£28.99 p/m in the UK for a Series X. Tempting, especially as I've reduced my phone contract to SIM only and have less monthly outgoings as a result.

Burai

Oct 27, 2017
What would happen in this instance? As I'm pretty sure they will do by then.

The credit agreement will be with a bank rather than the store itself. You take out the credit in store, the lender pays the store and you owe the lender.

I bought a kitchen from Wren, but my credit agreement is with Barclays. My partner bought a car from Vauxhall, her agreement is with Black Horse.

Nobody will be getting free Xboxes if they take out credit in GAME.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
As ever, the main downside is that you're basically paying RRP for Game Pass Ultimate, which is relatively easy to dodge (especially if you haven't tried Ultimate yet).

With that said, £29/month over two years is likely to be more palatable than spending £500+ in one go.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I wonder how I would be able to sign up if apparently to even qualify I guess I need an existing One X or S price plan? I can't see how to sign up for this in the US.