• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tusharngf

Oct 29, 2017
Lordran
Jeff Grubb indicated that folks shouldn't expect Avowed, Fable, Perfect Dark, etc.

Barring any potential surprises that haven't leaked, it seems like this show is largely going to be about Halo, Starfield, Forza, Psychonauts 2 and Battlefield 2042 from the sound of it.

It's a really solid line-up, to be sure. But I think next year is finally going to be the big bomb-dropper that everyone is hoping for.

thats like 80% of good games missing from the conference? Dont tell me its again gears halo forza again.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Me prepping for Halo

1606071334270.png

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Hey, that's not stupid; that would be amazing. I would love a remaster of Fallout 1 and 2. Console versions even.

Just stupid in the sense that, its next gen people want starfield all the new hotness blah blah blah, but I'm like yeah yeah forget that shit so.... what about that 24 year old game? Can I have that on my xbox? Hahahaha.

Kydd BlaZe

Apr 17, 2018
I wonder if we'll something of Gears 6. They showed Gears 5 just two years after Gears of War 4. This is the third year after 5, I just want to see something on it. But I am super excited to finally see more of Halo Infinite.
It hasn't even been 2 years yet since Gears 5 released. We more than likely won't see anything on that for a while. We also know the Coalition has been busy assisting development on a few other titles so who know when we'll see what they're working on.

lazerface

Banned
Feb 23, 2020
Man I'm pumped, this NEEDS to be the E3 where Xbox finally shows up! They really need to bring the big guns!!!

Nola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Hoping to see some unexpected stuff but it feels like Microsoft is still a year away from being a year away from being able to wow with the games that will come out of all their acquisitions.

Halo, Forza, some indies, maybe a brief Starfield trailer is basically my expectation setting

Sid

Banned
Mar 28, 2018
Jeff Grubb indicated that folks shouldn't expect Avowed, Fable, Perfect Dark, etc.

Barring any potential surprises that haven't leaked, it seems like this show is largely going to be about Halo, Starfield, Forza, Psychonauts 2 and Battlefield 2042 from the sound of it.

It's a really solid line-up, to be sure. But I think next year is finally going to be the big bomb-dropper that everyone is hoping for.

WTF

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
I wonder if we'll something of Gears 6. They showed Gears 5 just two years after Gears of War 4. This is the third year after 5, I just want to see something on it. But I am super excited to finally see more of Halo Infinite.

Gears 6 isn't even close. They're just getting started with UE5 and put a post out saying don't expect them at e3.

Hoping to see some unexpected stuff but it feels like Microsoft is still a year away from being a year away from being able to wow with the games that will come out of all their acquisitions.
At least a year, yeah.

HonestAbe

May 19, 2020

no gears 6. They already said they are working on a smaller project to get familiar with UE5.

Zachary_Games

Jul 31, 2020
Keeping expectations in check. All I want to see is fire gameplay for titles already announced or anticipated like Forza. Hopefully Starfield as well. If it is more CGI crap, I will be letdown.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah not going to get my hopes up after the Summer Game Fest Kickoff. Covid says No. They are gonna dump significant time in Halo and BF. Show Psychonauts and Starfield and some Game Pass announcements like Yakuza 7.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018

I can't say I really expected any of these tbh. I hoped some of them would be there but all of these titles were announced with a CG trailer and that was it. 2022 is likely when we get a decent reveal of these games with late 2022 into 2023 being the release date for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.