• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A couple months ago I asked my 7 year old daughter if she wanted to design her own controller "just for fun, we're not going to get it or anything". This is what she came up with:

51380286443_662c9e99fc_o.jpg

51380286318_ec1b43d5f9_o.jpg

Her 8th birthday is in a few days and this is one of her big gifts. Really excited to see her reaction!

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My controller to match my case has finally come in, and I must say coming off of the XB1 Phantom Black controller it feels way better all around. The textured grips and triggers/bumpers are nice as well as matte everything. The triggers also don't protrude as much as they do on the XB1 controller which is a very nice change. I am now ready for Halo Infinite. :) If you have an XB1 controller and are on the fence upgrading to a Series controller, I highly recommend it from what little of it I've used so far.

54lqYZd.png

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If they ever get a nice green (a dark green/forest green) then I'll probably spring for one. Green's my favorite color but the choices they have for green are horrible, IMO, which is odd given that green is the color associated with the brand. Just the green that they use on game boxes, for example, would be fine.