CrewShadow

Feb 5, 2018
From the Email that was just sent out.

"Last week we announced the Xbox Launch Celebration, a global livestream that will accompany you as you play along with Team Xbox on November 10th to celebrate the launch of the new Xbox generation. As a registered Xbox FanFest fan, you will get access to enter to win sweepstakes prizes and one-of-a-kind meet and greet experiences.

On November 4, 2020 @ 8:00am PT, log into the Xbox FanFest registration through www.xbox.com/fanfest to view all the specific details and opt-in for your chance to win. Don't miss out! Some of the experiences will only be available to opt-in for 24 hours."

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
They should just go full meme and make mini Xbox Series X fridge cutouts for November 4th so we all can feel like we won something after that horrible event.

OP
OP
AppleBlade

AppleBlade

Nov 15, 2017
Connecticut
I wish I could get the 5000 reward point codes for all the people who have no clue how to redeem them. I'm willing to bet there are at least 1000 codes or so sitting in inbox's that will go unused.

CrewShadow

Feb 5, 2018
I legit forgot. Then saw no one posted here and was like maybe I'm not the only one. I entered in everything for the hell of it.

ZaddyMattty

Dec 4, 2017
New York City
I won a meet and greet with iJustine and Jenna Ezarik, I guess I'll get to ask one gaming-related question. Does anyone have ideas for what to ask? I don't know who either of them are, haha.