Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
FF13 trilogy, 10 and 12 should be coming as they were announced for 2020

Doubt that's the surprise though, maybe control? Gonna be eating well on PC too

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
lmao if it's control and I just bought the Ultimate Edition. I haven't played it yet though.

supercommodore

Prophet of Truth
Apr 13, 2020
UK
Just bought control a few days ago...

Bought Tales of Vesperia a day before it went on game pass too. I should stop buying games on sale.

JackSwift

Oct 28, 2017
Never followed Control, know nothing about it. What in the tweet/email hints at it being Control?

gabegabe

Jul 5, 2018
Brazil
Never followed Control, know nothing about it. What in the tweet/email hints at it being Control?

The "gif with the sinister red light".

red.jpg

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Would be funny if December was supposed to have Control to coincide with the XSX upgrade but with that being delayed, I could see them pushing back when it hits the service.

King_Britain

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I finally bought it last weekend after waiting for it to be added all year so this is typical. Glad more people get to play it though as its amazing

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
almost bought this a while ago but there was a rumor that it was going to come to gamepass...since then i've been waiting and it hasn't happened...pretty great if it finally happens since i've wanted to check it out

Dranakin

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, bought Control at launch for the PC because I wanted to try something with ray tracing. Haven't even started it yet.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I finally bought it last weekend after waiting for it to be added all year so this is typical. Glad more people get to play it though as its amazing
I bought the Ultimate Edition or whatever it's called over the Xbox sale. Oops. Only 20 bucks and I'm not even gonna touch it until the Series X enhancements come...but I totally forgot Phil slipped however long ago and said this was coming.

Oct 27, 2017
If it's Control, freaking sweet! I've always wanted to play this. I doubt it'll be the Ultimate Edition, though, and will probably be just the regular og edition. There will probably be a few other major surprises in December, as you'd figure Microsoft will want to really promote Gamepass in December.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
wtf is Xbox on twitter doing. they're going to get fired by their boss Melissa. Which look, she's an exec senior VP (and like other game companies in the past, named their service after her) fuckin ridiculous and unprofessional

JackSwift

Oct 28, 2017
Sweet, thanks for answering my noob questions guys.

I built my PC in anticipation of being able to handle Cyberpunk at its prettiest. Just looked up Control, and wow, seems I may have 2 pretty games to play now.

Micro

Oct 28, 2017
I'm specifically waiting for the Ultimate Edition of Control to get a Series X patch before I play/buy this, so I hope it's good news!