Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Could be Fallen Order coming to Game Pass. Or all the Star Wars games. Though Fallen Order is coming with EA Play...

Disney+ with Game Pass would be great though.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Seems like Disney+ is doing several promos this Fall, so I wouldn't be shocked if they also have an extended promo deal with Game Pass coming soon.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Didn't Disney+ give out 3 months free when you buy something in Fortnite something. I bet it's something like that.

Ukumio

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Australia
I see it joining Game Pass in the same capacity as Spotify Premium or Discord Nitro. Not included in the price but multiple month free trial or something.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
It'll be a trial as a perk or something, like the Discord Nitro thing they have/had.

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
Why a PART of Gamepass? Wouldn't it be more likely to be a Monthly Perk?

They just had 2 months of Funimation with Gamepass in October. Perhaps it's Holiday Season Disney Plus for a month or 2 this time, to give new Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order players a way to catch up with The Mandalorian?

darthpaxton

Jun 20, 2018
Disney+ has two massive shows in November and December (Mando and WandaVision). I would imagine they're trying to get as many people in as possible right now and this will be like a free month or two.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Wasn't Fallen Order already announced? Wouldn't mind some free months of D+, I want to watch The Mandalorian S2 but don't want to subscribe to D+ for just that. Maybe when all the episodes are out.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
Wonder if they struck a further deal with Disney to bring the Star Wars games to Gamepass. KOTOR 1/2, Republic Commando, Force Unleashed etc. They're big and mostly well known games and Disney would likely accept on account of just getting some money by doing nothing, and Microsoft gets two great RPG greats and some other big hits

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Disney+ trial perk I'm guessing.

This would be my guess. They've done this sort of thing with Discord Nitro and Spotify. Both 3 months free if you're a GPU member.

Betting on 3 months of Disney+ over Christmas if you're a Game Pass Ultimate member.