Status
Not open for further replies.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
Hey, thanks! Always nice to hear one's posts are enjoyed. 😀 I also like to think the fact that I've been gaming since the 1970's gives me the ability to provide some different perspective on some things, especially in terms of really appreciating the incredible state of gaming right now. Things are SO GOOD….and about to get better on June 12th I think for us Xbox fans.

And yeah, I'm right there with you in the simple appreciation of a well dropped gif. 👍

Gaming since the 1970's, let's go!!!!! ;p

1979-sears-video-arcade-cartridge-system-tele-games.jpg

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Of course it was that was my point. It wasnt tested out to the public like this Halo beta is. Housemarque wasn't telling people to sign up for the upcoming beta on Twitter.

Halo Infinite is 7 months old and for such a key feature all we have is a targeted month for when the beta will start. That's crazy to me.
Why does it matter? They have a platform for testing new features with the public before they roll it out to the live game and they're going to use it.

Mar 6, 2021
Saint Louis
Of course it was that was my point. It wasnt tested out to the public like this Halo beta is. Housemarque wasn't telling people to sign up for the upcoming beta on Twitter.

Halo Infinite is 7 months old and for such a key feature all we have is a targeted month for when the beta will start. That's crazy to me.

Halo players want transparency...... betas are that. Amazed you can complain about them wanting to test stuff and let players test it

Oct 25, 2017
spoiler because it's the SGF stuff

Cool that nothing from the showcase leaked, and the demos seem cool. Bet that the sudden ghost song/SIGNALIS (the second one confirmed for Xbox) demos have something to do with it. I expect a ton of demos shadowdropping on the 9th.

Also, good that the developers will be compensated.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Well, of course. I was specifically talking about world updates, though :p

Ahh, I see ;)
Yeah it would be great.
Generally speaking I would like to see more love for cars and car history, I think that aspect got somewhat lost in the last couple entries.
Or maybe I just couldn't find the right button in those silly menus :p

Frieza

Oct 25, 2017
I thought the showcase was going to leak lol. It seems things are a bit tighter this year

Last edited:

Astronomer

Aug 22, 2019
I think there likely is. With his comment on multiple games in development, Stadia game being horror related, xCloud association/Grubb 'leaks', and this latest report from Henderson. Either way, well know very soon.

Hopefully you are right. It could also be multiplaform and it could be announced at the summer game festival

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
I can't think of something Tom Henderson has gotten wrong. I also like that a lot of the stuff he leaks are soon after and not some vague far off rumor like Persona is going to Xbox :P

Mortal Mario

Apr 15, 2019
UK
And is it already known what the Xbox Design Lab will return with? Guess we'll find out June 12th.

Looks like we'll find out what's new in Design Lab on the 9th as MS announced the new pride controller will be available to order from the Lab on that date. Seems that any further additions will be part of the series of announcements on the 9th.

CornIsGood

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've been this excited for an Xbox showcase in years. With Starfield and Redfall being delayed, it's likely actual releases will be thin this year but I'm just pretty dang jazzed to see some gameplay of a bunch of new games that have been years in the making.

Astronomer

Aug 22, 2019
After Forza, what's the next game they'll do a special controller for? I hope it's Starfield. Translucent dark blue with stars or galaxies on it would be niiiice.

And is it already known what the Xbox Design Lab will return with? Guess we'll find out June 12th.

It would be my first limited Ed. Pad in this case
I don't think I've been this excited for an Xbox showcase in years. With Starfield and Redfall being delayed, it's likely actual releases will be thin this year but I'm just pretty dang jazzed to see some gameplay of a bunch of new games that have been years in the making.

Me too.
Expecially for Starfield alone but also the rest. I'm way more optimistic than last year

Status
Not open for further replies.