Status
Not open for further replies.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
Try what I do.

You will never be disappointed as long as you go in with no expectations and appreciate anything new that they showcase.

There's something to that, but then I'd miss out on all the enjoyment I get out of looking forward to stuff. The key for me is to set realistic, cautious, expectations.

Excited to see the cross gen Forza motorsport! (See? Lol)

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I love the fact that we try and predict what the show is gonna be like down to the minutes per title screen time lmao…. Let go Xbox era, embrace the unknown.

Poimandres

Oct 26, 2017
Can't believe I snagged 3 years of Gamepass Ultimate for $130 AUD using Gold upgrade. I'm planning on buying literally nothing for the next 3 years. Absurd value.

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
vCbm1s2.png

Joseph

Jul 7, 2018
If Hibiki is real, it's probably the most mysterious unannounced project. We kinda already know a bit about Midnight, Cobalt, the Sawyer rpg. Really curious as to what genre it ends up being.

Oct 25, 2017
If Hibiki is real, it's probably the most mysterious unannounced project. We kinda already know a bit about Midnight, Cobalt, the Sawyer rpg. Really curious as to what genre it ends up being.

i'm not sure that _Hibiki_ is real, but there _is_ a second unnanounced projecet at Tango being headed by Johannas (Creative Director of TEW2), that was confirmed by Mikami himself.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
Y'all, I'm in a bit of a lull here. Recommend me something to play on Game Pass.

Preferably wholesome and easy but really whatever can engross me

Deleted member 93062

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
The one leap we've (mostly me :D ) made is that Hibiki = John Johanas' next game. We know Tango has another game in developer from Johanas and we know it's non-horror. I've just been running with the assumption that John's game is most likely Hibiki because it was the other Tango Gameworks game in the Nvidia leak.

Joseph

Jul 7, 2018
The one leap we've (mostly me :D ) made is that Hibiki = John Johanas' next game. We know Tango has another game in developer from Johanas and we know it's non-horror. I've just been running with the assumption that John's game is most likely Hibiki because it was the other Tango Gameworks game in the Nvidia leak.
I do remember Mikami talking to Phil in that TGS video where he mentioned there was also work on a smaller game from a new director so it could be that. It could be the Johanas project though as he did like the Xbox/Bethesda event tweet, but he didn't do the 👀 thing.

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't see this posted here, cool article about Tango here, about the mission statement of the studio, of giving young people the chance to direct games. Tiny tidbit reaffirming that Johannas is directing a new game and Masato saying that he is "at his prime".
Also important:

Which begs the question: does Mikami see himself directing another game? Yes. He's said as much in other interviews, recently telling VG247 that he wants to make "at least" one more game. He tells us, though, it will probably be more than one.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Dont look but tae kim is having a small meltdown over the series s sales in japan because people are light heartedly observing its the first time in a long time xbox outsold ps5. He's gonna crowdsource shop owners in japan how many questions customers come in with for ps5 vs xbox stock next

Deleted member 93062

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Dont look but tae kim is having a small meltdown over the series s sales in japan because people are light heartedly observing its the first time in a long time xbox outsold ps5. He's gonna crowdsource shop owners in japan how many questions customers come in with for ps5 vs xbox stock next
I feel bad for that guy for when Xbox first party starts steaming ahead.

In Amber Clad

behind a perfect mask
Aug 26, 2018
London
I wouldn't say "Southern Gothic" is necessarily my favourite thing, but I'm still intrigued. Ok, gonna be honest, I'm not sure I even know what Southern Gothic is. 🤔

I might be way off the mark, but every time I hear "Southern Gothic" it makes me think of the mid-nineties TV show, American Gothic.

It also makes me think of the vampire novel Lost Souls, but somehow I doubt that's what Compulsion is going for.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018

Not even trying to hide his views anymore.

Governergrimm

Jun 25, 2019
Seriously who is tae kim?

Status
Not open for further replies.