• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

New OT Title

• Xbox Game Studios

Votes: 277 36.5%
  • Xbox Studios

Votes: 122 16.1%
  • Xbox First Party

Votes: 62 8.2%
  • Xbox Game Studios + Bethesda + Activision

Votes: 112 14.8%
  • Xbox + Bethesda + Activison

Votes: 85 11.2%
  • Microsoft Gaming

Votes: 101 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 gift from teemoisfun
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from teemoisfun teemoisfun!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

teemoisfun said:
    [US Only] - Hey summoners! Do you love playing Teemo and making your enemies rage quit? Do you enjoy planting mushrooms everywhere and watching them explode? Do you want to get some free RP to buy more skins for the Swift Scout?

Well, you're in luck! I'm doing a giveaway for a RP gift card worth 575 RP. If your're the lucky winner, all you have to do is to go to shop.riotgames.com/event/microsoft and redeem your code! Don't miss this chance to show your support for the cutest and most annoying champion in League of Legends (who is in desperate need of QoL changes)!

These are our awesome prizes:

• PC PC: Riot Points - 575 RP Gift Card - Won by cyrribrae cyrribrae (3 entries)

1 gift from Rowsdower
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Rowsdower Rowsdower!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Rowsdower said:
    Can I offer you a RE4Remake in this trying time? Extra key from a work friend, enjoy Xbox pals.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Xbox series X/S Xbox series X/S: Resident Evil 4 Remake - Won by scatterbrain scatterbrain (56 entries)

Status
    Not open for further replies.