Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Why do they put Hitman 2&3 on sale but not Hitman 1 🤨 i want to import those Hitman 1 levels!

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
How bad is the Silent Hill HD Collection? Could do with a replay but I'm sure I read about them being terrible ports somewhere.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
They weren't going to add another Game Pass Ultimate promo, right? Think I read that in the Spring Sale announcement but must have gotten it wrong.

Kitschy Kitty

Oct 25, 2017
How bad is the Silent Hill HD Collection? Could do with a replay but I'm sure I read about them being terrible ports somewhere.
If it's your only way to play it, they're not unplayable or so bad that's it's a frustrating mess (after some patches), but they're signficiantly worse than every other version including in some ways that even impact the storytelling.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is this the final list or there is a chance for more items?

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I forget, do the first two Batman: Arkham games see passive improvements from the spec boost of the Series X or were they hard-capped on their performance?

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone confirm that their Rewards punch card is showing their purchases yet? Holding off on buying some stuff until I know for sure. Been burnt in the past!

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Didn't see anything I wanted out of the sale. Refuse to buy the Contra collection until it's $4.99 since it has been that price on other platforms lol

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
Was hoping for a sale on the Outer Worlds expansion pass. It was $5 dollars off a few weeks ago.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yakuza Like a Dragon is 30% off. Is that the lowest it's been since release (which was only a few months ago now)? It's $56 CAD and I can buy that no problem, but if for whatever reason it's gone on sale for cheaper beforehand then I can wait, I still have at least another 20 hours of Lost Odyssey to get through so I won't be playing Yakuza immediately anyway.

Opposable

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone confirm that their Rewards punch card is showing their purchases yet? Holding off on buying some stuff until I know for sure. Been burnt in the past!
It doesn't work atm. I bought two things which haven't updated the total at all. I planned to buy more so I won't miss out overall, but I would wait.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like I'm likely getting:

Saints Row The 3rd Remastered for $15.99
Mad Max for $4.99

Are you on a Series S/X yet? Saints Row Remastered is great on Series X. Untick that framerate lock option and enjoy totally locked 60fps (rather than an unstable 50-60 on One X)

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
Yakuza Like a Dragon is 30% off. Is that the lowest it's been since release (which was only a few months ago now)? It's $56 CAD and I can buy that no problem, but if for whatever reason it's gone on sale for cheaper beforehand then I can wait, I still have at least another 20 hours of Lost Odyssey to get through so I won't be playing Yakuza immediately anyway.
That's the cheapest it's been on the Xbox store.

This website is useful for looking up the price history of digital games.
xbdeals.net

100% discount on Yakuza: Like a Dragon Xbox One — buy online — XB Deals Canada

Track price history in Official Xbox Microsoft Store Canada or buy Yakuza: Like a Dragon Xbox One (Game). Now on sale with 100% discount

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's the cheapest it's been on the Xbox store.

This website is useful for looking up the price history of digital games.
xbdeals.net

100% discount on Yakuza: Like a Dragon Xbox One — buy online — XB Deals Canada

Track price history in Official Xbox Microsoft Store Canada or buy Yakuza: Like a Dragon Xbox One (Game). Now on sale with 100% discount

Oh that's good then, I'll grab it right now and play it sometime after finishing Lost Odyssey. Thanks.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
I think I may grab:

Doom Eternal DLC Pass
Pathfinder Kingmaker
Outward
Prey Deluxe Edition (for Mooncrash)

May grab Elex as well.

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
Looks like I'm likely getting:

Saints Row The 3rd Remastered for $15.99
Mad Max for $4.99
FYI, Mad Max is 900p/30fps. I wanted to buy it but can't be asked if theres a chance that it'll be stuck at those presets.
It's weird, they're only letting me buy the one month GPU instead of being able to select three on one go.
That's strange, I'm going to check what's it's like on my end and report back.