• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah, I've been waiting for Marble Blast so I'll be buying Marble Void this week! I love those games.

AndyVirus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Crazy price for Battlefield Revolution considering the last DLC maps are still yet to come out. If only Activision discounted this heavily with CoD. Pretty sure they still charge $30 for Black Ops 1 + season pass when it goes on sale.

baconcow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

MaximusPayne

Dec 14, 2017
Double dipping on Titanfall 2 because of the patch. I would get Revolution but with no patch announced no buy right now.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is divinity original sin worth playing on xbox one? I have the sequel but haven't got to it yet and want to give the first one a try.

baconcow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I believe he's talking about on the X, not the regular or S.

I think im going to bite on BF1 finally.

I figured they meant, by stabilization, that the game targeted 900p resolution and only was able to achieve that point when the resources allowed it.

Edit: After watching the Digital Foundry video, he does state it stabilizes around 900p, which could mean it could go higher, perhaps to 1080p. I am tempted to get it for the Xbox One X, but not if it is 900p. Are there any Xbox One X resolution test videos out there?

Oct 30, 2017
For real, grab BF1 Revolution now. Great game and Revolution contains the premium pass which grants you all current and future content. Insane deal for 13 bucks.

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, no reason not to buy TF2 and BF1 if you haven't already.

TF2 in particular is a phenomenal game. My favorite SP/MP combo of all time, probably.

art_vandelay

Oct 27, 2017
I've got BF1 on PS4, but very tempted to grab the full package at that price now that I also have an X. The capabilities of the new console are great, but it's the Elite controller I also picked up that is making me spend so much money on games I already have elsewhere. It's tough going back and playing shooters on a Dualshock 4 now :/

EDIT: Also, yes, everyone should check out Titanfall. Single player AND multiplayer are both outstanding.

WyLD iNk

Oct 27, 2017
Here, duh.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Battlefield 1 Revolution is a steal at that price. Base game + Premium Pass to all 4 map packs. That's 14 DLC maps so far with 7 more on the way.

baconcow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
that's original Xbox, I thought it used dynamic resolution?

Yeah, that was for the Xbox One. Originally, I read it stabilizes at 900p, thinking that was the upper limit of the dynamic resolution. However, it is possible that it is actually 1080p since, in the video, they said "around 900p". I haven't been able to find any newer benchmarks, but if the dynamic resolution has a higher limit than 900p, than I am sure the resolution likely hits 1080p on the Xbox One X.

Betelgeuse

Nov 2, 2017
Then there's pretty much no reason to expect BF1 to back to its earlier reduced price ($13.20 in US), right?