Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Man it would be dope if from now on every new BC game would be X enhanced. A man can dream.

I want to believe that this is the goal but I guess it depends on the engine and a bunch of other more technical details.
Very happy with the support the service is getting.

I've put over 28 hours into Ninja Gaiden Black with no signs of stopping.
I put over 100 hours into the vanilla version and Black across several different Xbox and Xbox 360 consoles.
I'm hoping to finally defeat Master Ninja mode this time.

Petran

Oct 29, 2017
I'd kill for Outrun 2. Obviously. I just want a way to play it at home at a flat 60fps with maybe a resolution bump.
If you can imagine right now the BC team's office, that La Chapelle dude pausing his 4k enhanced 1000th playtest of outrun2, browsing at your post, smirks, then presses continue. :D

Oct 27, 2017
What are the changes Tomb Raider Anniversary and Tomb Raider Legend make this list one day? I really want to purchase them for the low sale price but wouldn't want them locked on my 360. I have a few remaining games on 360 that need updated and then I plan on selling it.

II JumPeR I

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Germany
What are the changes Tomb Raider Anniversary and Tomb Raider Legend make this list one day? I really want to purchase them for the low sale price but wouldn't want them locked on my 360. I have a few remaining games on 360 that need updated and then I plan on selling it.
Probably very high chances. Underworld already happened and that used the same tech as these games. I personally want Anniversary so bad :D

Oct 27, 2017
Probably very high chances. Underworld already happened and that used the same tech as these games. I personally want Anniversary so bad :D

Quoting you on this one! ha, I beat Legend back in the day but never ended up playing Anniversary. I wouldn't mind having all 3 on my Xbox One. Guess I am just going to bite the bullet and purchase. Fingers crossed.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Went through and made a list of Microsoft Studios XBLA games that aren't available yet (excluding Kinect titles)..as you can see there's still quite a lot. Going to make another list for all the retail titles.

1 vs 100 (sorry)
Alien Breed Episodes 1, 2, 3
Ancients of Ooga
Ascend: Hand of Kul (won't happen)
Assault Heroes
Bankshot Billiards 2
Blazing Birds
Buku Sudoku
Catan
Charlie Murder
Cloning Clyde
CrazyMouse
Crimson Alliance
Darwinia+
Deadlight
Death Tank
The Dishwasher 1, 2
Doritos Crash Course 2 (delisted)
Duke Nukem 3D
Dungeon Fighter Live: Fall of Hendon Myre (delisted)
Dust: An Elysian Tale
Eets: Chowdown
Fez
Fire Pro Wrestling
Full House Poker
Fusion: Genesis
Gel: Set & Match
Happy Wars (native XB1 version)
Hydrophobia
Islands of Wakfu
LocoCycle (native XB1 version)
Marathon Durandal
Marble Blast Ultra (delisted)
Mark of the Ninja
Max Curse of Brotherhood (native XB1 version)
Minecraft 360 (ya...no)
Minesweeper Flags
Novadrome
Orcs Must Die!
Outpost Kaloki X
The Path of Go
Penny Arcade Episodes 1, 2
Pinball FX2 (native XB1 version)
Rez HD
Rocky and Bullwinkle (delisted)
Rush'n Attack
Schizoid
Section 8: Prejudice
Sine Mora (native XB1 version)
Skulls of the Shogun
Snoopy Flying Aces (GOAT)
South Park Let's Go Tower Defense
South Park Tenormans Revenge
Spyglass Board Games
State of Decay (native XB1 version)
Street Trace NYC (delisted)
Super Time Force (native XB1 version)
Tetris Splash
TiQal
Trials Evolution
Uno (delisted)
Uno Rush (delisted)
Wallace and Grommit 1, 2, 3, 4 (all delisted)
Wik and the Fable of Souls
Wits and Wagers
World of Tanks 360 (ya no)
Worms
Worms 2: Armageddon
Worms Ultimate Mayhem
Yo-Ho Kablammo

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
I wonder if we will get X enhanced versions of the tomb raider games.

One of the 360 ones (I can't remember which one, actually ran at a lower resolution if you had set your 360 to a lower res, so the performance was better) there were only a couple of games that did this. I've got a weird suspicion Blazing Angels (? Ubi WW1 flying game) did also.

EvilBoris

Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Went through and made a list of Microsoft Studios XBLA games that aren't available yet (excluding Kinect titles)..as you can see there's still quite a lot. Going to make another list for all the retail titles.

1 vs 100 (sorry)
Ancients of Ooga
Assault Heroes
Bankshot Billiards 2
Blazing Birds
Buku Sudoku
Catan
Charlie Murder
Cloning Clyde
CrazyMouse
Crimson Alliance
Darwinia+
Deadlight
Death Tank
The Dishwasher 1, 2
Duke Nukem 3D
Fez
Fire Pro Wrestling
Full House Poker
Hydrophobia
Islands of Wakfu
Marathon Durandal
Mark of the Ninja
Minecraft 360 (ya...no)
Minesweeper Flags
Novadrome
Orcs Must Die!
Outpost Kaloki X
The Path of Go
Rez HD
Rush'n Attack
Schizoid
Skulls of the Shogun
Spyglass Board Games
Tetris Splash
TiQal
Trials Evolution
Uno (delisted)
Uno Rush (delisted)
Wits and Wagers
Worms
Worms Ultimate Mayhem
Yo-Ho Kablammo

I was having a look through my sources that still work and overwhelmlingly the ones that haven't been released apepared to be licensed games (and japanese games)

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017

Gotta remove all delisted titles. including 1 v 100

it would be nice if Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom being BC would be nice - never finished that.

Judge

Oct 25, 2017
Retail Games:

Crackdown 2
Forza Horizon 2
Forza Motorsport 2, 3, 4
Fusion Frenzy 2
Infinite Undiscovery
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
Lips (like 5 games)
Minecraft Story Mode 1, 2 (native XB1 version)
Monster Hunter Frontier
N3: Ninety Nine Nights
N3 II
Ninja Blade
Ninja Gaiden II
PGR 3, 4
Scene It Box Office Smash
Scene It Lights Camera Action
Tenchu Z
Too Human (sad face)
Viva Piñata Party Animals
Zoo Tycoon (native XB1 version)

ClintStevens

Oct 27, 2017
Will they ever bring Tales of Vesperia to bc? I've been browsing local gamestores looking for a physical copy (I played it by borrowing a roomates copy back in the day) but what I really want to do is play it on my one.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Retail Games:

Crackdown 2
Forza Horizon 2
Forza Motorsport 2, 3, 4
Fusion Frenzy 2
Infinite Undiscovery
Lips (like 5 games)
Monster Hunter Frontier
N3 II
Ninja Blade
Ninja Gaiden II
PGR 3, 4
Tenchu Z
Too Human (sad face)

Wow, that's all that's left for retail titles? Every other 360 game is BC?

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I wish they could give a wink about whether they're testing Crackdown 2, PGR 3/4, or Ninja Gaiden 2 behind the scenes.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Retail Games:

Crackdown 2
Forza Horizon 2
Forza Motorsport 2, 3, 4
Fusion Frenzy 2
Infinite Undiscovery
Lips (like 5 games)
Monster Hunter Frontier
N3 II
Ninja Blade
Ninja Gaiden II
PGR 3, 4
Tenchu Z
Too Human (sad face)

wait there was a fiusion frenzy 2?

Tomacco

Oct 27, 2017
Retail Games:

Crackdown 2
Forza Horizon 2
Forza Motorsport 2, 3, 4
Fusion Frenzy 2
Infinite Undiscovery
Lips (like 5 games)
Monster Hunter Frontier
N3 II
Ninja Blade
Ninja Gaiden II
PGR 3, 4
Tenchu Z
Too Human (sad face)

Pretty sure the Scene It games had custom controls meaning that you really shouldn't expect to see it

Judge

Oct 25, 2017
I may have missed some since I used Wikipedia which could be very inaccurate. MS also picks up publishing on some titles they make BC which can add to the totals since they are unknown. If I have more time later I can go through Xbox.com and update the list with better info from the source

I can't think of a game that was an XBLA game that was previously delisted that was made BC after being delisted.

he's listing 1st party games.
Babel Rising, Pinball FX, Golden Axe, Some games which had their digital copy pulled and can be played disc only like Driver San Francisco, Pure. Might have missed some but ya

So maybe not much as I thought, but doesn't hurt listing them

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10

Dave_6

Oct 25, 2017
I actually just bought mint used copies of PGR 3 and 4 the other day to just now read they aren't compatible :( I should've just kept all my 360 titles from the beginning.

Oynox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

1 vs 100 (sorry)
Ancients of Ooga
Assault Heroes
Bankshot Billiards 2
Blazing Birds
Buku Sudoku
Catan
Charlie Murder
Cloning Clyde
CrazyMouse
Crimson Alliance
Darwinia+
Deadlight
Death Tank
The Dishwasher 1, 2
Duke Nukem 3D
Fez
Fire Pro Wrestling
Full House Poker
Hydrophobia
Islands of Wakfu
Marathon Durandal
Mark of the Ninja
Minecraft 360 (ya...no)
Minesweeper Flags
Novadrome
Orcs Must Die!
Outpost Kaloki X
The Path of Go
Rez HD
Rush'n Attack
Schizoid
Skulls of the Shogun
Spyglass Board Games
Tetris Splash
TiQal
Trials Evolution
Uno (delisted)
Uno Rush (delisted)
Wits and Wagers
Worms
Worms Ultimate Mayhem
Yo-Ho Kablammo
So many good memories. The Ska games would be great, Snoopy Flying Aces, Fez and REZ and Mark of the Ninja of course too. I'd like to see Hydrophobia actually.

Too Human (sad face)
:(

Lukas Taves

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
I 1000'd TRL back in the day and don't remember hearing anything like that. What was the issue?
There was a kraken like monster in a lake where you have to move 4 levers that drops a heavy weight into him, if you pulled one of the levers before the fight they get stuck and you can't use it.

And like, you get to that area full of levers, how are you not going to pull them?

Oct 25, 2017
Judge Nice list!

Darwinia+
Fez
Mark of the Ninja
Rez HD

Here are games I own and would like to see get moved over. For whatever reason I never gave Darwinia+ a fair chance when I purchased it years ago but I'd like to try it again. It's unlikely we'll get it, but I guess that's what I'd like to see the most.

Judge

Oct 25, 2017
I can do similar lists for some of the BC heavy hitters so far...SEGA, Capcom, Square, etc

EA, Ubi, Acti night mot be as worth it since they have a lot of licensed stuff...but I guess i could if it was wanted?

I'm thinking maybe a Google Doc that I can keep constantly updated. Would take a while but would be a cool side project

EvilBoris

Verified
Oct 29, 2017
I can do similar lists for some of the BC heavy hitters so far...SEGA, Capcom, Square, etc

EA, Ubi, Acti night mot be as worth it since they have a lot of licensed stuff...but I guess i could if it was wanted?

I'm thinking maybe a Google Doc that I can keep constantly updated. Would take a while but would be a cool side project

I've got a google doc that contained all of my discovered BC games from the old forum (EvB on there), I've not updated that in ages, but you can use it as a starting point if you wish.

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
I have Metro: Last Light for 360 and Metro: Last Light for Xbox One. Doesn't mean I don't want the original on my X1. I think I can play Saints Row 4 either BC or native on my X1. I like that. Does it really matter? No, but every game should come to BC, port or no.

That wasn't my reason for saying that at all. His list notates where a game has a "native XB1 version" and he did not do so with FH2, so I was simply pointing out the omission.

Ravenhawk

Oct 27, 2017
There was a kraken like monster in a lake where you have to move 4 levers that drops a heavy weight into him, if you pulled one of the levers before the fight they get stuck and you can't use it.

And like, you get to that area full of levers, how are you not going to pull them?
Oh, sorry to hear...that would definitely suck.

I really enjoyed the locations in Legend...I hope they can get it and Anniversary backwards compatible and X-enhanced.

Nov 1, 2017
That wasn't my reason for saying that at all. His list notates where a game has a "native XB1 version" and he did not do so with FH2, so I was simply pointing out the omission.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think the version of FH2 on the 360 is different to the XB1 version. How much different i'm not entirely sure but i was under the impression FH2 on 360 isnt just a downscaled port of the XB1 version. Maybe that's why it's included but the native XB1 version isn't mentioned.

Deleted member 16025

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how long they'll keep adding games to this list? I am still waiting for Deathsmiles to make it, but I have the feeling its so niche it'll never happen.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Damn, never knew about this and beat the Tomb Raider trilogy a couple years ago on my 360.

Oct 27, 2017
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think the version of FH2 on the 360 is different to the XB1 version. How much different i'm not entirely sure but i was under the impression FH2 on 360 isnt just a downscaled port of the XB1 version. Maybe that's why it's included but the native XB1 version isn't mentioned.

I bought the 360 version out of curiosity, and it's pretty much a cut back port. The events are different, mostly because they cut back on the off-road stuff, but for the most part it's just a less nice looking version of what's on the X1.

It's actually kind of funny in places, as they cut stuff out of the map (such as the castle area near the north east part of the map), but didn't completely remove the collision data for that area, so sometimes you'll run into invisible objects, or fall through the ground due to the replacement terrain being higher than the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.