• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Still hanging on for some kind of E3 update to justify the total silence the past few months. Really thought they'd be integrating BC into Xcloud and that Bill Stillwell's transfer to it would be key to that. I mean they barely touched on Xcloud in the conference much less any sort of additional feature.

new stuff coming on inside xbox tomorrow apparently

Edit: Nevermind just saw the post under me.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
Blur, obv.

But seriously with Enslaved being mentioned on the Ninja Theory reel, I wouldn't be surprised if that drops tomorrow.

Kida

Oct 27, 2017
Hoping for some more X enhancements. Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon please!

I want to see more OG Xbox games too.

BlockABoots

Oct 27, 2017
Super Disappointed there was no BC news in the E3 Press Conference.

Wonder if for Project Scarlet they'll enable any disc from OG XBOX & 360 to be insert and just play

SpotAnime

Dec 11, 2017
UC2 was awesome. I've since sold my copy but would be interested in playing again, especially if multiplayer gets a fresh injection of players.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Isnt Pirates already BC? I'm confused

the screenshots on that page also show Jade Empire?

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
everyone should take the time to play armed and dangerous and indiana jones plus with indiana jones coming i have hope for the buffy games now
Indiana Jones coming is not indicative of the chances of Buffy. We already knew it had a really good chance since all of the LucasArts games and Star Wars/Indiana Jones IP are all under Disney and Disney has been incredibly supportive of the BC program, Game Pass, and Games with Gold.

Oct 28, 2017
I would kill for Shaolin Monks to be added to BC.

Heck, with MK9 not being on there either (which is was more obvious of an add) what is WB's problem?

Quasicat

Self-requested ban
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Realistically (if I don't count licensed games like NCAA Football 14 and Outrun Online) I have three left that I'm watching for: Binary Domain, Max Paine 3, and Enslaved.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I always enjoyed Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (own both PC and Xbox versions), but I never finished it. Guess I'll just restart it on Xbox One.

DarkCloud12X

Oct 27, 2017
C'mon Galleon! Give it to me MS please. Would also like some Tecmo goodness now that they've seen the light. Fatal Frame, Dynasty Warriors, and DoA Ultimate and 3 please.

Assume we'll also get Destroy All Humans 2 and the remaining Prince of Persia games.

Last edited:

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
C'mon Galleon! Give it to me MS please. Would also like some Tecmo goodness now that they've seen the light. Fatal Frame, Dynasty Warriors, and DoA Ultimate and 3 please.

Assume we'll also get Destroy All Humans 2 and the remaining Prince of Persia games.
I can see all the remaining Splinter Cell games become BC too.

Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Unreal Championship 2 is so much fucking fun. Been waiting on this one forever(I got 4 copies ready for LAN purposes already). Thank you!

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Tonight is prob the last time we will see OG BC support for this generation.

I hope the batch is a good one. Hoping for Splinter Cells? Shaolin Monks etc.

Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tonight is prob the last time we will see OG BC support for this generation.

I hope the batch is a good one. Hoping for Splinter Cells? Shaolin Monks etc.
I doubt Shaolin Monks can happen but maybe it will because they just likely had a hand in UC2. I'm not hopeful for more than the 4 that Judge just linked though.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Wow! That's really awesome. Good to see that LucasArts/Disney is still on board with BC. Also, here's hoping that Armed & Dangerous plays at more than 15 fps. Lol. (Although it might be locked to that, unfortunately.)