Xbox models you own

• Launch Xbox One (with Kinect or without)

Votes: 163 18.9%
  • Xbox One S

Votes: 64 7.4%
  • Xbox One X

Votes: 121 14.0%
  • Two of the above

Votes: 311 36.0%
  • All three models

Votes: 205 23.7%

• Total voters

Kaji AF16

Nov 6, 2017
Argentina
I got the original Xbox One when it officially launched in my country (Argentina) on December 2014. Kinect / Assassin´s Creed Unity bundle.
I purchased a second one for very cheap at Paris on a work trip and ultimately sold it without even opening it.
Last November I jumped to an X. Best gaming system I haver ever owned.

Last edited:

KCsoLucky

Oct 29, 2017
Had:
Launch Day One model
Halo 5 LE(I HATED the startup noise but loved the look)
One S

And currently own a One X. Those upgraded old titles are too good.

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
I've bought all three (OG, S, X) and subsequently traded in each one for the next. Just own the X now..and I'll probably trade that in towards Scarlett.

Deleted member 4434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OG Xbox without Kinect.
My Grandmother got it for me back in June 2015. I already wasn't planning on getting any of the upgraded versions since I don't have a lot of money to spend on games, but since she passed away almost a year ago, I will never have it replaced ever.

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
I've bought and sold all three. WIth how much they're committed to porting their games on PC, I felt no need to keep the X.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I bought a Kinect-less Xbox One a year or so after the console came out. The Sunset Overdrive white bundle. I later bought a Kinect for like 15 Euros for completion's sake. I didn't feel the need to upgrade to an S, but I did so for the X which I bought day 1. So I've got two consoles: an Xbox One "phat" close to launch, and then a launch (Project Scorpio Edition) One X.

Izzard

Banned
Sep 21, 2018
Bought original at launch but gave it to my nephew after a while. Couple years later I bought an S for the UHD playback. Then I started playing online with a friend a lot, on Xbox, and realised how shitty some games look on it, so bought an X.

DannyClash

Oct 25, 2017
I got the base Xbone with Witcher 3, pretty good deals at the time

We get along

I think it will be fine til Scarlet gen

Oct 30, 2017
  • Bought the VCR Gears Ultimate bundle in late '14
  • Sold the VCR model and upgraded to the S almost for free in late '16
  • Traded in the S + $150 for an X in late '18

Adam Tyner

Oct 25, 2017
I bought the original Xbox One at launch.

When the optical drive died in early 2017, I replaced it with an S, despite knowing I would be shelling out for an X later in the year. (It was the peak of my wife's Overwatch obsession, so waiting wasn't in the cards.). I gave the Day One console to someone who I figured would be all digital anyway, making the lack of a reliable optical drive meaningless.

And sure enough, I did get an X on day one as well, supplanting the PS4 as my go-to console for multiplats.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
I had an OG Forza Motorsport 6 console. At first i was meh on the color but I didn't really want just the base model so I got that. Plus I think it was 1TB and the color really grew on me.

Had to sell it though :/ Really wish I hadn't had to. When I finally had money, I had too many PS4 games I wanted to play and bought a pro. Been thinking about an X but can't afford one just yet. Almost want to wait for the next gen Xbox hoping that it is fully BC with everything Xbox. Sounds like it will be. That's what I love about what Microsoft is doing. One box for everything.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Two of the above. Which was the launch Xbox one and the X. Launch was fucking terrible but it was a present so what can you do. Biggest piece of shit I've ever owned though.

Storm

Oct 25, 2017
I have the OG Xbox One and X from launch.

I gave my OG model away to my dad when the X came out since he wanted to play some exclusives and later bought an S for the bedroom.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Wanted to test your theory OP ? :P

This is an enthusiast forum. I doubt the results are representative of the whole market. Nothing wrong in making a poll if you want to gauge the enthusiast crowd though.

Lol that's a pretty humorous quote from OP. This generation has been MUCH cheaper for me than the ps3/360 Era . Thanks to gamepass, gwg and BC, I've got hundreds of games on my harddrive that I otherwise would have had to fork out a lot of cash for or skipped altogether.

I've still got my launch Xb1 BTW. And I have 1 additional controller - an elite that was gifted to me.

Last edited:

BornRZA

Oct 25, 2017
I never understood why people bought an S when they announced the x at the same e3. Like just wait lol
Yeah lol, I was going to wait for the X but there was a pretty good deal on a 2TB S I just couldn't pass up. From a measly 500gb launch model it seemed really attractive, not to mention the upgraded design and slight performance tick. That being said jumped on the X soon as it dropped. I still think the S design looks best of all 3

bry

Oct 27, 2017
Bought the original model in 2014, after getting a scorpio edition when it launched I decided to let my friend use my original model.

Coxy

Oct 28, 2017
Had a launch model which I traded for a PS4 a long time ago.

Bought a S just before Christmas - love it.

grandmastashi

Nov 6, 2017
Got my sixth Xbox one yesterday...

1. Bought at launch, replaced with S and gave original to my Dad
2. S - Lives in our living room for family gaming
3. X - Got Christmas 2017, DVD drive began playing up conveniently 12 months later, once warranty passed. Repaired it, worked for a week before it completely failed again.
4. X - To replace 3. Wife wanted me to clear out a bunch of stuff so did a huge trade to CEX and got a White X on the 12 of Jan. It immediately was showing signs of the same problem as number 3, so after two weeks it went back to Cex last Saturday, who after checking it over issued me number 5.
5. X - Decided that I wasn't going to take a chance on this one, so got the best one from CEX I could in an immaculate box yesterday, then walked straight up to Game and traded it against a brand new one, paying the difference.
6. X - I have a new one... let's see.

honest_ry

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
White Sunset Overdrive OG Model to xbox one x.

Still think the white OG is a beautiful looking thing.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Had the launch model, which I upgraded to an S through a trade-in promotion when I got my 4K TV at the end of 2017

Then I upgraded to an X through the Red Dead promotion back in October 2018.

Adookah

Nov 1, 2017
Sarajevo
I had the first Xbox One without Kinect, great console. Sold it with my first PS4 and bought an PC. Anaconda is gonna be my next Xbox.

Oct 29, 2017
Got a One for cheap back in Year 1 of the generation, gave my brother that when I got an S (mainly for the 4k blu ray player). Then I got the Scorpio Edition of the X because I have bad impulse control.

Have never really used any of them enough to justify it, in all honesty.

Deleted member 16849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Had all 3, not at the same time. Bought original, upgraded to a S for $100 AUD (trade in and out of pocket $100) then sold that and bought the X for the same price I sold the S for through a deal through work.

Shpeshal Nick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
1 x Halo 5 Fat
2 x One S (1 Minecraft and 1 Gears 4)
1 x Scorpio One X

I also had a Day One Edition that I sold to get the matte finish MCC Bundle. Which I then sold to get the Halo 5 LE console.

Mórríoghain

Nov 2, 2017
Just the X. Bought it eight months ago, pretty happy with my purchase considering that my gaming PC getting pretty old (980ti / i5 4690K). I'll probably sell it when the next Xbox releases.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
This is my 4th Xbox one no lie.

Launch Xbox one. Eventually started having a weird fan issue. Traded it in for a white MCC Xbox. Sold that one in for an Xbox one s for the 4K Blu-ray's. Traded that one in for the X.

Had a ps4, then bought a Pro at launch. Eventually sold my ps4 towards the X.

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
I bought the Sunset Overdrive bundle with the white console first. Upgraded to a white 1TB S when that came out, and then traded up for an X shortly after it's release.