• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Launch date: November 10, 2020

Stock tracker:
https://www.stockinformer.com/checker-xbox-series-x-console
www.windowscentral.com

Where to buy Xbox Series X: Restock at Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop

Everything you need to get hands-on with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S this holiday.

Worldwide preorder info:

Beginning on September 22, you'll be able to pre-order Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S online at the following retailers:

– United States (8AM PT): Microsoft Store, Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Walmart, Target, Sam's Club, Newegg, and other participating retailers

– Canada (8AM PT): Microsoft Store, Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, EB Games, The Source, and other participating retailers

– UK (8AM BST): Microsoft Store, GAME, Amazon, Dixons, Currys PC World, Argos, John Lewis, Smyths Toys, and other participating retailers

– Australia (8AM AEST): Microsoft Store, JB Hifi, EB Games, Telstra, Harvey Norman, and other participating retailers

– New Zealand (8AM NZST): Microsoft Store, JB HiFi, EB Games, Spark, and other participating retailers

Across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, you can pre-order online starting at 9AM CEST at Microsoft Store, Amazon, MediaMarkt, GameStop, FNAC, Elkjøp/Elgiganten, and other participating retailers. Retailers and availability may differ by country.

Worldwide All-Access info:

All Access available for preorders on September 22nd from the following retailers (Note: more retailers will be added in the future):

– United States (8AM PT): Best Buy, GameStop, Microsoft Store, and Walmart

– Australia (8AM AEST): Telstra

– New Zealand (8AM NZST): Spark

– UK (8AM BST): GAME and Smyths Toys

– Denmark (9AM CEST): Elgiganten

– Finland (9AM CEST): Gigantti

– Norway (9AM CEST): Elkjøp

– Sweden (9AM CEST): Elgiganten

XSS | X price:

• US: $299 | $499
  • Europe: €299 | €499
  • UK: £249 | £449.99
  • Canada: $379 CAD | $599 CAD
  • AU: AU$499 | AU$749
  • Japan: 32,980 yen | 49,980 yen
  • Brazil: R$ 2.999 | R$ 4.999
All-Access pricing info:
  • $34.99 for 24 months for Xbox Series X
  • $24.99 for 24 months for Xbox Series S

Retailers links:
  • US:
  • Canada:
    • MS Store - XSS | XSX
    • Amazon - XSS | XSX
    • Best Buy - XSS | XSX
    • Walmart - XSS | XSX
    • EB Games -
    • The Source - XSS | XSX
  • UK:
    • MS store - XSS | XSX
    • Amazon - XSS | XSX
    • Game - XSS | XSX
    • Argos - XSS | XSX
    • Curry's PC World - XSS | XSX
    • Smyths Toys - XSS | XSX
    • Very - XSS | XSX
    • ShopTo - XSS | XSX
    • SimplyGames - XSS | XSX
  • India:
    • Amazon - XSS | XSX
    • Flipkart - XSS | XSX
  • Sweden:
    • Elgiganten - XSS | XSX
  • New Zealand:
  • Australia:
    • MS - XSS | XSX
    • Amazon - XSS | XSX
    • Telstra - XSS | XSX
    • EB Games - XSS | XSX
    • Jibhifi - XSS | XSX
    • BigW - XSS | XSX
  • Japan:

FAQs on All-Access:

www.xbox.com

Xbox All Access: Xbox Console & Over 100 Games | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S, plus 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, from $24.99 a month for 24 months.

Xbox All Access: FAQs : Target

Get Xbox All Access: FAQs from Target at great low prices. Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. Free shipping with $35 orders. Expect More. Pay Less.

To everyone that keeps asking...this should be put in the OP...

Best Buy and Walmart will charge you the full amount now. This is just an authorization and will never fully process. For some of you that may look like you were actually charged now but I 100% guarantee you that it will not actually post or it will fall off your account within a week. You'll actually be charged when it ships later in November.

In regards to Best Buy (and Target), they also do a rolling authorization for the amount every 1-2 weeks up until it ships. So they can cancel the order if it fails to authorize.

Typically, changing anything like shipping speed and credit card CAN cause them to internally reauthorize the order and make issues for out of stock items.

BUT applying a gift card to cover the balance typically has NO effect on the preorder. That said, some people claim they've had order dates bumped while others say it has never affected their console orders.

Last edited:

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Good Luck everyone! also

also get on this shit now too.

nowinstock.net

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Amazon, Target, Best Buy, Costco, Sam's Club, Gamestop, Newegg, Army and Airforce Exchange Service online stores scheduled to crash at 7:58am PDT.

When depand exceeds supply. Everyone who misses out thinks they got screwed no matter what the order process is.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man I'm so nervous after the PS5 / RTX 3080 debacles lol. I will be so ready on the 22nd.

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
EiIulwUXkAIFHb5

Martinski

Jan 15, 2019
Göteborg
Still waiting for All Access info and pricing for my country, it's confirmed it is coming but there is no word or info on details still.

Tribal24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Good luck, all these boys taking away shit from people who want to buy them suck with the whole 3080 debacle

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
Cool. Seems like it will be less of a shitshow than PS5. I have some angry friends who were sleeping when those preorders went up.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if this is better or worse. On one hand everyone will be trying at the same time and you need to pick one retailer and hope you picked the right one. On the other hand it spreads people out so maybe sites don't go down as easy.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
Wish all you Xbox purchasers the best. I will likely buy an Xbox next year sometime. I thought about buying one at launch, but the lack of titles and the chaos around getting a playstation is enough for me! Hopefully it goes smoothly!

Also, none of you should trust these deadlines. I'd be checking the websites the night before.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Got a PS5 order in, so skipping out on this for now. But, good luck to everyone going for one!

Oct 27, 2017
Got my Amazon alerts on, hopefully that works out. What would be the better backup plan for release date shipping, target or Best Buy?

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I don't know if this is better or worse. On one hand everyone will be trying at the same time and you need to pick one retailer and hope you picked the right one. On the other hand it spreads people out so maybe sites don't go down as easy.
It's going to heavily hinge on availability and demand. I wouldn't be remotely surprised if Series S/X pre-ordering isn't as frantic as PS5 was. Nor would I be surprised if Microsoft have more consoles ready for day one.

We shall find out next Tuesday.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
After last night, I sure as hell wouldn't be using Best Buy's website to try and make a pre-order.

I had a PS5 sitting in my cart trying to check out for almost 2 hours before it was eventually removed with all pre-orders shut down.

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
Well, basically just start smashing refresh the night before and don't stop for anything all night long

jesterkap2

Oct 28, 2017
Hoping to score one from the Microsoft store due to having a lot of credit. I imagine tons of people will be trying for there for the same reason though.

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Good luck everyone!
(if the last 24 hours are any indication, you're going to need it)

Strandr

Oct 12, 2019
Can you not order from Microsoft directly?
If PR is telling everyone to go everywhere else maybe will luck out at the MS store haha

ev0

Oct 25, 2017

Right. I wonder if its even worth trying Best Buy at all b/c if it shits itself like it did with PS5 you're most likely gonna lose out elsewhere now

badabeezy

Oct 27, 2017
I assume it is the same time for the official Microsoft store online? I have my MS/Xbox credit all ready to go there.

Omniblack

Jul 10, 2020
I think that's the time my local GameStop opens. Launch party friends have made the decision to get it there(I'd prefer bestbuy)

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
After last night, I sure as hell wouldn't be using Best Buy's website to try and make a pre-order.

I had a PS5 sitting in my cart trying to check out for almost 2 hours before it was eventually removed with all pre-orders shut down.

Yup, same. I was trying to get my kids to go to sleep and was reading Twitter / Era when the pre-orders suddenly went up everywhere. I added a PS5 to my cart immediately, tried to check out for an hour and gave up.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
My prediction is that it'll be more like PS4 pre-orders than PS5 or 3080 pre-orders. That they will be available for a short while, but that sites won't melt.