Link-182

Oct 27, 2017
Well, got an order in at Microsoft, GameStop, and Best Buy by accident. Planning on canceling two of them - anyone know which out of the three is more reliable for launch-day shipping??

ragingbegal

Oct 27, 2017
Got all the way through the All Access sign up and order information screen at GameStop only for GS to give me an out of stock error right after I hit "place order."

Oracle

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
amazon canada anyone?

and is best buy still an option or are the errors because its sold out? canadian site

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I was at the final button at Target but when I clicked it removed from my cart. MS did something similar.

Walmart gave me the same out of stock error from the second they went live till the second they were actually OOS.

Barely missed Newegg and Sams. Got Amazon.

Antydotes

One Winged Slayer
Dec 3, 2017
you can change it when ordering. which i did. part of me thought a gift order might keep it from any package thieves eyes, but then part of me thought it might weirdly delay the order or something. whatever, i changed it to no gift.

I didn't change mine in a rush so I am stuck with it!

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
Glad this is over. Got a PS5, XSX and a 65" LG CX coming. Going to redo my geek room too celebrate!

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Good fucking gravy, took over an hour on the Best Buy and EB Games websites to try to get a single Series S. Somehow EB Games was the only site to actually let me order the damn thing.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Got mine on Amazon and cancelled my accidental double purchase on Walmart so go there if you want any!

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Wow pre-orders still available on Amazon. Xbox is either doing an excellent job with stock or the demand isn't as nuts as PS5
In Germany stock on Amazon.de for the X lasted less than 5 minutes and this is Playstation land (and PC of course, 95% of console owners I know, have a Playstation or a Switch).

Series S can still be pre-ordered everywhere here, no problems.