T-Virus

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 5, 2020
After having the console for 1 day I can honestly say that this may be the best designed console I have seen. It looks so stylish and modern yet very clean and elegant with a less is more approach.

The PSOne and NGC were in my top but the Series X is in another level.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I'm a huge fan of it's brutalist design. It looks extremely good vertically, but horizontally it looks silly.

My only real complaint with it's design, at least vertically, is that the Xbox symbol is a bit too bright. I wish you could dim it.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
I'd personally go with One X. Love the Series X from a thermals perspective, but the shape is awkward and it looks horrible on its side.

The series S would get my vote if it was unicoloured.

ajszenk

Dec 6, 2017
Probably meant for the other side right?

But also naw the X1X and launch PS4 look better imo

RadicalR

Oct 27, 2017
After having the console for 1 day I can honestly say that this may be the best designed console I have seen. It looks so stylish and modern yet very clean and elegant with a less is more approach.

The PSOne and NGC were in my top but the Series X is in another level.
3f2.jpeg

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
No idea how anyone can say this when the Sega Genesis still exists.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I think the Series S looks better but neither Xbox systems are the best designed consoles ever. I'd say the PS2 slim is really nice. The original Wii also looked very nice.

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PS3 Fat for me. It really looked and felt like a premium device, especially compared to the competition.
Built quality was miles ahead of the 360.

CannonBallBob

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It looks like a subwoofer for a soundbar. Just sort of sits there. Doesn't scream "woah, the pinnacle of all design" to me. It's boring.

UltraMav

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who needs to place consoles vertically, MS and Sony both failed horribly on looks this gen, just in different ways.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
I don't really think any of the new consoles look good. I personally think the PS4/Pro are the sexiest consoles of all time.

Oct 25, 2017
Series S, Wii, ps2 slim, one x are all miles better. Vertical the series x is fine but horizontal it looks fucking dumb and I'd wage that's how most people will fit it into their entertainment unit.