Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Not gonna lie, it makes me more interested in trying the game.

Dambrosi

Oct 25, 2017
As long as it's optional, it's fine. Let us degenerates have our thicc thighs if we want them.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really not feeling the way they covered her up, should've been white leggings instead of black. But oh well.

Mipmap

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Looks like it is an accessory that you can pick up in game, in both the main game and Torna Golden Country.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Pretty solid addition even if I'm not the biggest fan of the look. Not for censorship or any such nonsense (it's not censorship) but cause I think leggings are a meh fashion look.

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
That image looks so much better than the image we originally saw. The other one looked like someone used the paint bucket tool in MS Paint. I guess it was just a really bad screenshot.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
That's so awesome! I really liked the Smash outfit so this is super welcome news for me!

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sweet, looks much better. I haven't done a NG+ run of Torna so maybe this will give me a little bit of a reason to. I wonder if this is just for Torna or will it show up in the main game too? The tweet only mentions how to get it in Torna

Also Saito made some nice 1 year anniversary art of Poppi

dok87gk0kj121.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
Apparently this is part of actual updates for both the main game and Torna:

Any performance enhancements in at least the main game? It always felt overdue for a fix, I dunno.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I like this, as it is best of both worlds. No censorship whatsoever, but people can now have the option to put black leggings on Mythra.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Nice. I need to get back into this and will totally enable. Assuming it doesn't require DLC like some of the settings (I believe the custom settings requires it).

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Now I'm sad that Pyra didn't get a similar redesign. Still, props to MonolithSoft for adding the new Mythra design to XB2.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if more DLC will follow suit with optional pants.