• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
Xenoblade series, with 3 games in it, has a lot of characters in it, and most are popular and loved by fans. With how the franchise has only been growing and reaching more people, I think Koei Tecmo could make a Xenoblade Warriors that can put all these characters together again.

iTqQc19.jpg

Phuo1IY.jpg

Throw in KOS-MOS and T-elos as guest characters (or even more from Xenosaga) if possible, and I think we can have a pretty fun game!

What do you think?

Deleted member 36622

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
It would be awesome, and if they go nuts with the cutscenes like in Xeno 2, it would be perfect for more memes.

But musou games are niche even when using mainstream franchises, so i'm not sure if this is ever going to happen.

Chalphy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'd play it, but don't go overboard on the guest fighters.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be interested, especially if they figured out how to make things like skells and the driver-blade system work as interesting mechanics.

The only problem is that the list of characters denied a spot would be so big. Would the roster just be the main party characters or would they dip into rare blades and other party members? I'd be sad if characters like H.B., Mia, Boreas, Finch, etc. would have to miss out on the fun.

mindsale

Oct 29, 2017
Not really. Shulk, Dunban, Fiora, Melia, and Sharla are the only decent protagonists across three games.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
This would be grandiose. One of my most wanted cross-overs! I thought FE Warriors was nearly perfect, but Xenoblade Warriors ... *drool*
But I have a feeling that this game is rather unlikely. Don't know why, just my gut.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Since I can't seem to get all of them via gacha, this would probably be the only chance I'd get of using said rare blades, so sure.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
helllllllllll yes there is more than enough characters too

god now I'm legit sad this isn't a thing lmao

Nav

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, wonderful idea. Needs at least a few pre-Blade Xeno characters.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Sure, why not? Just add Melia and I'm happy.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Not yet.

In one or two more xenoblade games, maybe. The cast isn't really big enough yet to make it worth doing.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
I would love it, especially if they allow driverless Blades to be playable. Roster choices would skyrocket with that.

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah! Especially if they include a full version of that rock remix of the Gaur Plain segment in Smash 4's Xenoblade medley.

wiill64

Oct 30, 2017
Heck yes I would like Xenoblade Warriors. Just imagine all of the awesome new remixes of the Xenoblade music we would get!

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Yes, why not, but being realistic is a franchise too small to have a spin off of that style.

A couple of games selling as Xenoblade 2 can change the thing.

Nov 17, 2017
Roster:
Shulk
Reyn
Fiora
Sharla
Dunban
Melia
Riki
Dickson
Egil
Elma
Lin
Irina
Lao
L
Goetia
Ga Jiarg
Ryyz and Dagahn
Rex, Pyra and Mythra
Nia and Dromarch
Tora and Poppi
Morag and Brighid
Zeke and Pandoria
Vandham and Roc
Jin
Malos

Boss characters:
Metal Face
Luxaar
Amalthus

Ally units:
Colony 6 and 9 soldiers
High Entia
Nopon
BLADE soldiers
Wrothians
Mercenary Blades
Don't forget Mor Ardain soldiers

Enemy units:
Mechon
Telethia
Prone/Marnuck
Ganglion mechs
Artificial Blades
Tirkins

Stages:
Bionis Leg
Eryth Sea
Frontier Village
Central Factory
New Los Angeles
Noctilum
Sylvalum
Cauldros
Mor Ardain
Uraya
Letheria
The World Tree

Complete special missions and objectives on certain battle maps to get a skell deployed on the field somewhere. Any character can then ride and wreak havoc on the enemy army until fuel runs out.

Enemy units will be suited to the mission but some maps will have Tyrants wandering certain areas that are extremely powerful.

Chain attack mechanic where you team up 3 characters together and unleash 3 special attacks over a duration of time.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
GOD PLAYABLE GOETIA AND GA JIARG

why did you have to put this into my head

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
Sure why not, I liked Hyrule Warriors for what it is, never played FE Warriors though. We know how the gameplay will be, if they include lots of characters and areas it's a sell for me.

Phoenom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Making all the Blades playable would be fun, lots of potential weapon and skill diversity.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Heck yes. Just thinking about how beautifully arts and blade combos would transfer to a Warriors game makes this a great idea.

moustascheman

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
If it included characters from both Gears and Saga then that would be great. Fei really needs his time to shine with how xenoblade 2 forgot him.